Default Anti-Dive on a Rocket

I am putting together a 2000 Black Front-end Rocket from the frame up and was wondering where the anti-dive is built into the chassis? I was told by one person its in the control arms and you don't adjust it. Another told me you put spacers on the strut arms?

Can some tell me whats right?

Both are right. It is a package deal. Anti-dive is usually the result of the upper control arm being higher in the front with the lower being level. If the lower isn't level, it can effect it as well.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

With as much motion as we get in the front suspension of today's dirt late models, I'm not sure anti-dive (at least not much of it) is where you want to be looking. Anti-dive can lead to binding, which is a bad thing. JMO
    It is easy to measure so no need to guess whether it is "built in" to your chassis.

well do i need to put spacers on the front strut rod mounts or just bolt them up?

right now i have a .300 spacer on the right side and a .350 spacer on the left. i've noticed other chassis brands don't have spacers on the front strut rod bolts.

some the spacers were buit in, I seen them both ways

On my chassis, the mounting point for the lower control arm at the frame and the strut rod heim at the frame are to be level with each other. I have mounts to run two different spindles so you have to change spacers accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by DK1 View Post
    noticed other chassis brands don't have spacers on the front strut rod bolts.
    Not entirely true. MasterSbilt uses a .500 spacer. I'm not sure what the Rockets call for. Surely somebody on here knows. Or just call Rocket and ask.

I've called rocket before and they tell me that they don't have any info on a 2000 bc it is too old.

Thumbs down Death of the Rocketeers

Quote Originally Posted by DK1 View Post
    I've called rocket before and they tell me that they don't have any info on a 2000 bc it is too old.
    Thats just lame customer service right there and a another reason I don't buy Rocket products. I'm sure Roger will see my statement and blast me. To each his own I guess.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells