Default treadwell's will be @ swainsboro

& if we can find enough tires we'll be @ needmore Sun.
    I'm so proud to be a part of this team, i am gonna try to get another re-fi on our house, so we can continue racin!!!!!
    thanks to all who've helped us & will,I promise when Duane starts winnin,we will never forget who stood by us in hard times!!!!! Smokey

Good luck Duane! It'll be nice to see you guys at Needmore!
    If Every Thing Is Under Control, Your Not Going Fast Enough

www.myspace.com/lilt1523

www.NLMSS.com

www.FDLMCS.com

is this post for real? are you actually refinancing yout house to race?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    Is that a bad thing???

Default re-fi answer!!!!

I would do nearly anything honest,to help Duane continue racin!!! he gave 4 yrs. in Iraq,for our freedom to race & this is a small token of my appreciation!!!! sides he's gettin better every lap & some one will come onboard to help him if I run out of assets, won't be the 1st driver I've spent a fortune to get him ready for some one to take him to the next level! what else is more rewarding????? Smokey

I believe i'd do the same if Needed.... I hope to see you guys at Needmore!

www.myspace.com/lilt1523

www.NLMSS.com

www.FDLMCS.com

i dont guess its a bad thing , just not a smart thing. but good luck to you.

i dont guess its a bad thing , just not a smart thing. but good luck to you.

Whats their car # , I will give them my money I was going to waste on Tshirts!

Quote Originally Posted by mf0521 View Post
    I ain't never even heard of the Cat, make that two...I'll take that action, I got more t-shirts than I'll ever use, what the car number?

You guy's are doing a great thing! Treadwell deserves a win this weekend, let's help him achieve that!

www.myspace.com/lilt1523

www.NLMSS.com

www.FDLMCS.com

Default car #

S55 blue rocket car, 2011 Camaro,Thanks for your faith in duane,He was a real good modified driver before he went to Iraq,& everthing seems to be coming back!!!!

Default Thanks Mark

Your contribution was a wonderful boost to us! both economically& spiritually, I saw You @ Needmore, But I was tryin to help fix car & get ready for feature. I promise you will get some picts & as an honorary crew member I will keep you up to speed on our progress,Smokey

That was truly my pleasure, certainly wasnt much of a help, but i was hoping we would get a bunch to contribute. I enjoyed the racing at both tracks, Needmore was kind of rough, but Swainsboro was pretty good and duane was picking it up that night.
    Let me know where you guys are racing and how its going.

Default thanks mark

That was truly my pleasure, certainly wasnt much of a help, but i was hoping we would get a bunch to contribute. I enjoyed the racing at both tracks, Needmore was kind of rough, but Swainsboro was pretty good and duane was picking it up that night.
    Let me know where you guys are racing and how its going.
    we have decided to attend dale mcdowell/ray cook's driver improvement school,& let them decide if Duane should continue driving my cars,I trully believe a lot of his problems are ME, I am a very demanding car owner,& like to be an active part of the crew,this can be tough on some people,hence we are on pause at this point. Thanks for your support,I'm confident we'll be back!!!! Smokey