Default Front wheel static weight question

New to late models and fender cars in general so the scaling game is something I am working on getting right and better at. What effect does having more weight cranked into the left front have on handling on the car? Will it make the car turn easier in the corners and free it up? Do you shoot for the front wheels to weigh the same on a rayburn with an extremely limited engine?

my understanding is you want to keep the front weights as close to even as possible on the rayburns.

I was going to sit quietly and observe.......but I have never been good at that. I called Warrior during the off season to talk scaling and a few other things. They recommended an 80 to 100 split between the LF and RF. LF being the heavier of the 2. I never did quite get it there. I think we are around 50 pounds lighter on the RF right now. Goes on the scales again this weekend though.
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

i know its probably completely different from 4bar to swing arm but we found that the car is the most balanced when we drastically changed the setup from what we had for this weekend when we set the car up with a very slight split without driver in the car with the LF being heavier and then with the driver in the car obviously it becomes a much bigger split....around 150lbs with the LF heavy.