Default Chastain wins at Tri-County

Shawn Chastain turned 12.976ap in qualifying. Must have broke some thing as he did not start feature. Danny Ledford broke a driveshaft in hot laps and it also broke some thing in the rear end.

Johnny Chastain, David Payne, George Mashburn and I think Randy Nichols and David McCoy,
    Started 18 cars in Limited. Top three were Bobby Panter, Charlie Parker and Devin Dilback.
    Last edited by cv48truck; 05-06-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Best ive seen the racing surface in many many years at Tri County.Johnny Chastain was flyin in the feature. Limited race is a dandy every week. Panter got satisfaction with a win after losing the photo finish 2 weeks ago.

Just outstanding racing action at Tri County on a regular basis in 2011/

Nice to see track back in good shape and in good hands. Just wished i still lived there to go, hopefully i can make a trip before years over with.

Ray and crew have done a wonderful job , so glad to see Tri-County not only being back , but being the best its been in a long time . Car counts seem to pick up every week , the racing surface is the best I have seen it since they took the pits out of the infield , NO DUST . Just can't say enough about how great a job Ray has done .

Johnny Chastain put the 00 in a familiar place , he was bad fast lapping nearly half the field . Hated to see Danny break in hot laps , but his bad night continued . After wrecking his limited car and taking the whole left side out of it he showed he can wheel anything . He started last and passed 8 cars to salvage a bad night by his standards .

Can't waot for the next race , been a great year so far .

Great Job once again Ray and Crew they had the track bad fast and in perfect shape I cant wait to see the Memorial Day Special race!

Congratulations to Johnny he was absolutley flying lapping most the field and beating second place by at least half a track. Hated to see Shawn drop out after being fast qualifier and Danny not being able to make the call.

Guess that means 1300 to win in two weeks I cant wait!!
    Last edited by Superman_Racing; 05-10-2011 at 06:55 AM.

Great Racing once again !! Congrats to all the winners and again another fine race in Limited, Panter was strong once again !!! watch out for that number 30 car in weeks to come Devin looks like he s getting that car dialed back in for Tri County..

Another great nite of racing and was over before 11 pm. Good job Tri-County

Oh yes and I forgot to mention....... Vision Master had me wondering if maybe( JUst Maybe) there were some drivers getting special attention at the scale house ..... So me ..and my buddy Gertrude paid very close attention to the gentleman in the shed that checks tires. Sad to say... and not trying to start rumors here.... that we did notice.. that.... with a few drivers ... there was a difference...... The Tech Man used a different flashlight yes folks seen it with my own eyes.... He used a different flashlight on some of the drivers tires ,,to look at the numbers on the sidewall....!!!!!..( Raises eyebrow here and says hmmmm), Cannot say as of yet if these drivers race in the Southeastern limited Late model series but I will work on that and let you folks know just as soon as I find out.....

A different flashlight? Could you please explain how a flashlight would effect one's ability to determine the correct tire compound number? Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are meaning...

Quote Originally Posted by SallyCoveNC View Post
    Oh yes and I forgot to mention....... Vision Master had me wondering if maybe( JUst Maybe) there were some drivers getting special attention at the scale house ..... So me ..and my buddy Gertrude paid very close attention to the gentleman in the shed that checks tires. Sad to say... and not trying to start rumors here.... that we did notice.. that.... with a few drivers ... there was a difference...... The Tech Man used a different flashlight yes folks seen it with my own eyes.... He used a different flashlight on some of the drivers tires ,,to look at the numbers on the sidewall....!!!!!..( Raises eyebrow here and says hmmmm), Cannot say as of yet if these drivers race in the Southeastern limited Late model series but I will work on that and let you folks know just as soon as I find out.....
    that is funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superman_Racing View Post
    Guess that means 1400 to win in two weeks I cant wait!!
    Just to set things straight, i talked to Ray and the bounty on Danny Ledford remains at $300. Danny did not compete on May,6th so the bounty was not collected. Danny should have his Car ready for Friday night May,20th and the $300 will still be up.

Possible for someone to take home $1,300 if they outrun Danny Ledford Friday May,20th.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com