Default 2009 SkyRocket mod roller and a new 415 Mulllins USMTS Spec motor. Semi-toter&more

I have a NEW Mullins 415 USMTS spec motor. I just got it 6 weeks ago from Mullins. It is all new with all new components. I went and picked it up and watched them dyno it. It has all the upgrades like titanium intake and exhaust valves, lite weight Carrillo rods with the high dollar bolts, ported intake, etc. It also has a Braswell carb that I bought from Mullins with it and its the carb it was dynoed with. Motor has never been fired since I brought it home. I've set it in the car and bolted it up and still haven't got enough time to get it fired but it can and will be for any interested parties. Motor is complete from carb to oil pan and has new ditributor with Mullins wires. Also has a new Jones pulley set-up and Howard-Stewart stage 3 waterpump. I also just put on a new set of Beyea tri-y headers. I've got a set of Dynatechs that came with the car as well. Motor with no pump, pulleys and headers was $20,140 new 8 weeks ago and there is a 5 week wait on them at this time. I'd really like to move it ASAP!

I'm not broke and not having a fire sale. If I don't sell the stuff I will eventually race it. I am currently to busy to and have very little desire to at the current time. Its all the best stuff money can buy and I have many more items that will go with the car if purchased. Everything is in excellent shape and nothing is old or even close to being used up. Almost everything is new. Please serious calls only. 815-990-8865
    Last edited by stunner; 07-20-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Also have 2 sets of Integra shocks

Its all still here. I can set u up to go turnkey to a USMTS race and be a contending driver n all u will need is your suit n helmet n the cash. I'd ideally like to sell it that way too. Tools, enclosed 3 axle trailer, spares. I'd let it all go for the right deal. You can't buy better equipment than this.

trade james

Any chance you'd want to sell the Brinn separate?

Car is race ready turnkey. Nothing but the best. Its to nice to be sitting. I'm getting caught up and am going to start running it if its not sold soon.

I want to sell this stuff ASAP or I'm going to start running it. I'd prefer to sell it. I'm interested in serious offers

Guys I am very reasonable on the price on this and would like to sell it asap. I will send pics to serious buyers and I would like to sell it turnkey ideally

Way to good of a car and engine to be sitting. I prefer to sell turnkey but will sell it roller or sell engine seperately. All the best. Bring cash and makeva serious offer. I want to move it.

Default car

PM has been sent

I would like to sell this ASAP. I will sell the engine seperate. Give me a call

What would you take for Car and spare parts?

Give me a call if ur serious.

Ideally I'd like to sell the engine first guys. I would sell the car seperate but would like to move the engine first. Lets deal I want to move it in next couple days or I am running it this weekend

I have had A LOT of Interest. I would really like to move this ASAP. Its way to good of an engine to be sitting and not ran. Car is flawless with all the best parts on it. Serious offers will buy it.

can you send pics asap
    danf@equalitydiecast.com

It all needs to go. If your seriously interested pick up the phone and call me and make me a serious cash offer. I would like to sell the toter, engine and car asap so someone can get some use out of them yet this year

Deal pending on car. Would like to move engine and toter as well. I will take $20000 for the engine and $14500 for the toter.

car and toter are sold. I do want to move the engine and I also have a new ad with more top quality parts added.