Default A scary combo for the tire prep market!!!

It's no secret at this point that Eric Rendleman(Venom Juice) and myself(Nick Gieseking-Crown Cuts) have teamed up. Eric wants to get more involved with the stock car market so we talked over the winter and started the process, now it's official. We have combined forces, with his chemical knowledge and my experience with just about every tire on the market we are a deathblow to the market. We have worked out a couple special blends especially for you, the dirtcar guys. We are calling that product like the Secret Weapon's(it can only be purchased through myself). As always the Venom Juice moto stands pat, simple and easy.

Check out the website www.ericrendlemanperformance.com
    On the front page has quite a bit of information of Eric and I working together.

All PM's and phone calls returned. PM box emptied also. All orders ordered up to this point is shipped. Thanks

PM box cleared out and all PM's replied to. All orders have shipped as of yesterday. What a year we have had guys and it's all because of you guys, thank you for that.

All PM's answered and phone calls taken, thank you. If your order wasn't shipped Friday it will go out first thing Monday morning.