Cool Kamp motor speedway.....

Not trying to start rumors....but heard that Kamp was bought...anyone else heard of this.....?
    FEGER NATION

Heard a similar rumor over the winter that a current Indiana track owner was buying Kamp. Nothing developed then so maybe it was an ongoing discussion and it will come to be. With the right track prep, this could be a really good deal. I have seen some real good racing there and hope that someone is able to reopen it. I always hate to see a speedway close, because seldom do we see a new one open to replace it.

Times are tough right now and the number of speedways in trouble continues to grow. Not enough entertainment dollars to go around and without butts in the seats and cars in the pits, it won't work for long.

It would be a bad investment for anyone. The only person to make money there was the original founder Avery Henry. Everyone else has failed to make it, and there`s been several. In todays entertainment world it`s just in the wrong location....And what a shame, i think Bob and Gayle put on some of the finest events anywhere.