Default Elkins Results 05/13/11???

Anyone have results, heard there was a big wreck at the start of the feature???

Jake Hawkins

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHUA31 View Post
    Anyone have results, heard there was a big wreck at the start of the feature???
    Bet you would never guess who started that mess!!!!!! Ill give you one guess.....

steve booth

Super Late Model

1. Jake Hawkins
    2. Billy Holbert
    3. Donnie Dotson
    4. Steve Booth
    5. Skip Hare
    6. Shane Hitt
    7. Steve Wilmoth
    8. Nick Corley
    9. Gary Dalton
    10. Tim Senic
    11. Jared hawkins
    12. Butch McGill
    13. Shaun Poling
    14. Cody Hardesty

Fastraks winner: Shawn Jett

Default Wtg jake

Congrats on the Win Jake Keep it UP!!!!!!!!!. Must have keep the show going to have super late show done by 930? Anyone have anyother results

good job Billy on the runner up, Hope u pick up a win soon.

Default The jett

I knew when he got up to date equipment,he would be hard to handle.looks like shawn was up on the wheel.huh.huh.

Quote Originally Posted by KingWilly View Post
    steve booth
    You hit the nail on the head!!!!

The view from the tower and flagstand was a little different. The pole-sitter (Senic) apparently slid high forcing Booth almost into the outer guard rail. Booth braked and tried to get inside Senic, but did clip Senic's quarterpanel. Yes, it was ugly, but more of a racing deal, and enough "blame" to go beyone one driver this time.

Have not been there yet this year are they any passing?

If it was senic that caused the wreck then why was hawkins out of his car on the track and at booths car? Think he might have had a better view?

Angry

why all the bs over not being able to pass ?
    if support class cars can hook up 8 " tires,even DOT's then why all the whining about the SUPER late models not being able to pass?
    ole bubba's certainly right..,...........
    racer's are PU$$IES these days
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper00HFan View Post
    Have not been there yet this year are they any passing?
    "RACING IS A CRUEL SPORT FOR FOLKS WITH A LARGE EGO..."
    MY PAP PAP TAUGHT ME THAT

Quote Originally Posted by valleyvoice View Post
    The view from the tower and flagstand was a little different. The pole-sitter (Senic) apparently slid high forcing Booth almost into the outer guard rail. Booth braked and tried to get inside Senic, but did clip Senic's quarterpanel. Yes, it was ugly, but more of a racing deal, and enough "blame" to go beyone one driver this time.
    Far from a racing deal, from what i heard in the pits from a couple of drivers that had a front seat view of the action was that they saw was that no driving son of a you know what Steve Booth turn right into Senic on purpose. Do us all a favor Booth keep Dalton in your cars and you retire, it will save yourself money and the rest of the drivers a he!! of alot of money.

I missrd the whole mess but heard it wasnt good, Just want to say congrats to Shawn Jett and Jake Hawkins on the wins.

I was at Elkin Friday. The racing was good. The car counts are a little low is why they are getting done so early in my opinion, but they did run a pretty smooth show. The track was in real good shape & smooth. I think the super late model feature would have been a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good race if 1/2 the field wasnt wiped out on the first lap. I think if they would run the fastrak feature before the super late feature the track would widen out a little more & it would make it easier to pass & make for better racing, but thats just my honest opinion. keep up the good work Elkins i believe when the weather breaks & we can get some good forecasts the car & fan counts will go up.