Default Home brew Mudd Off recipe needed

I've seen it on here before about using baby oil and water for keeping the mud of the car. What ratios are being used. Also open to any other home brews for keeping the mud off the car.

I've used the water soluble coolant oil before, worked just as good as the big brand name mud off stuff in my case. Not sure how strong I mixed it, but I mixed it about as strong as I do for normal coolant use (for machining).

I've heard a few guys say that they use a lightly diluted car wash soap concentrate. They say it works great, and what little mud sticks comes off with a power washer pretty easy.
    Here's my little home on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AmickRacing
    Home Page
    http://www.AmickRacing.com

i find WD 40 the best.. baby oil is good but if car has paint on it, it will lift it. C18 truck wash is good also. what i like about the wd 40 is it lube's the car aswell.
    Build a bridge & get over it.

WD40 is what I've always used going back to karting days.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

We mix WD-40 and baby oil in a hand sprayer. Works very well even down here in Florida where the clay is nasty. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

Has anyone ever had a problem with baby oil lifting paint. I've painted cars for over 30 years as a living and I can't think of a reason why it would, possibly if it didn't have hardener in it but other than that I can't see it. Also you guys that are using baby oil and wd40 are you going 50 / 50?

Has anyone on here tried crop oil? It is sold at Farm Co-op's and used in crop planter, we've been using it for many years with no side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by cvra View Post
    Has anyone ever had a problem with baby oil lifting paint. I've painted cars for over 30 years as a living and I can't think of a reason why it would, possibly if it didn't have hardener in it but other than that I can't see it. Also you guys that are using baby oil and wd40 are you going 50 / 50?
    Nope, all we used was baby oil and never had any issues. If baby oil lifts it then about 1 million other things at the racetrack would already have stripped the car bare!