Post Farmer City Raceway 5-20-11

Friday May 20th will be a FULL SHOW featuring Late Models, Modifieds, Sportsman, Street Stocks, and Hornets.

It will be $2000 to win for the Late Models, and $600 to win for the Modifieds.

PLUS WE WILL RUN MAKE UP FEATURES for the Late Modifieds, and Modifieds.

Gates open at 3pm
    Hot Laps at 6:30
    Racing @ 7pm

Visit us @ www.farmercityracing.com
    Email us @ farmercityraceway@yahoo.com
    Track Phone: 217-552-0432

Coupla days ago you weren't running Late Models at all. What happened there? Afraid the Late Model drivers will like the three wide K3 surface and not come back? Boooooooo!

FarmerCity Has been geting over 30 Lates each week(one week 42) till this week and some stayed home this week couse it looked Like rain..So what you are saying does not work...Calling someone Snake promoters and you dont even know them is wrong..If you avg. the cars from opening day FarmerCity is at 29 cars a week with this last week... SO YOUR STORY IS WEAK.......FarmerCity runs the same night They have to do what is good for them.. Has nothing to do with working togather...

Quote Originally Posted by nathans2101 View Post
    I gonna laugh if I see they don't have many cars.
    Snake promoters.
    I don't see them caring to much for the other tracks around them.
    O well atleast Kankakee & Fairbury can work togather and make it work!
    SO MUCH FOR TRACKS WORKING TOGATHER.
    WHATS THE STARTING PAY FOR THE LATE MODEL RACE AT FARMER CITY?
    KANKAKEE - $2,000 TO WIN, $250 TO START, & RACING 40 LAPS.
    I have to belive that the 2 Farmer City promoters did this on purpose to screw with Kankakee!
    They couldn't run the race another night.
    I guess thats what you get with new promoters!

WOW !!! I can't believe you have accused them of being "Snake promoters".
    I think Mr. Smith is doing a great job @ KKK but i won't be attending the races up that way any time soon with your attitude toward Farmer City w/o even knowing what the facts are.I think you will help run-off a few more fans and drivers talking like that.If i was promoting Farmer City,that would make me say F.Y. and i would start competing against them in every way i could since you are accusing me for not working with other racetracks when they really are.You ought to STFU before you ruin it for the man.

KKK IS a good racetrack and i hope there attendance doesn't suffer from the previous comments.

Default f.y.i.

Farmer City promoters were approached and given sponsor money to have a $2000 to win latemodel show on Friday. Promoters decided to go ahead and have this race knowing that KKK was running ALMS and not Northern Allstars. KKK will have plenty of drivers and so will Farmer City, who goes where is yet to be determined. By the way the fyi thing was hillarious...lmao