Default Ray Cook Promoted Tri-County Race Track 3rd Points Race of Season Plus SLM Bounty Fri

Racing has been the best it's been in years at Tri-County Racetrack. Ray and his crew are doing a phenomenal job this year. This friday night will be the 3rd points race of the season.

Also this friday the $300 bounty from two weeks ago on Danny Ledford will carry over making it $1300 to win if you beat Ledford and he finishes the race. Unfortunately two weeks ago Danny threw out his driveshaft in hot laps and was unable to race in the Super Latemodel Feature so the bounty was not claimed. However, Johnny Chastain was absolutly flying lapping most the field and beating second place by about half a track. This would also be a good opportunity for a test and tune session for anyone plannning on coming out for the big memorial day $3000 to win event Ray is having on May 30th (See website for details).

Hope everyone comes out this friday and supports Ray Cook and Tri-County Racetrack.

Grandstand and pit gates will open at 5:00 p.m. on Friday May 20, with the driver's meeting scheduled for 7:30 p.m. and racing at 8:00 p.m. Adult grandstand admission is $10.00, while Kids ages 6-12 is only $5.00. Pit admission is $22.00 for adults and $10.00 for Kids ages 6-12. Small children under the age of 5 will be admitted into the grandstands and pit area for free. In addition to the Super Late Models, the Limited/Crate Late Model, Interstate Welding Modified Hobby, Street Enduro, and Pony classes will also be in competition at Tri-County.

For more information visit www.tricountyracetrack.com
    Last edited by Superman_Racing; 05-16-2011 at 12:40 PM.

dont know if this is true or not but heard Skip Arp was up at TCR practicing last night...i didnt know they even had practice last night just what i was told
    Last edited by Dirtfather; 05-17-2011 at 06:21 PM.
    2013 race count: 1
    Talladega short track, Talladega. AL : 1

True Skip was there

He could have just been needing some where to practice but maybe he was tuning up for the Memorial Day Race. I hope to see him there he's tough every where he goes!

Will Skip be there this week to take the bounty?

Smile

no........
    two weeks memorial day if plans dont change.......
    RJ may be there to......
    Last edited by Doc-Hoilday; 05-18-2011 at 09:34 PM.

oohhh i hope RJ shows up!
    We're a team... Me and God

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Taylor #07 View Post
    oohhh i hope RJ shows up!
    That would be cool! If he shows up, it will not be easy to beat the likes of Danny,Johnny, Shawn or David. JMO

Gonna be a good Show.........everyone that can should go on over to Tri County and see some racing like you have never saw before........It is that good!!
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Looks like its going to be a good night for racing!

I hope everyone comes out and supports Ray Cook and Tricounty Race Track tonight!

Maybe someone can take home that Bounty tonight

Looks like business is fixing to pick up , Superman has the memorial day race on his schedule

http://www.jonathandavenport.net/schedule.html