Thumbs up The Toccoa Speedway Is Ready For The "2011" Race Season

The Legendary Toccoa Speedway........The Oldest & Fastest...5/16 Mile...High Banked Clay Oval on the Planet!!!!!!!......Is ready for the (2011) Race Season. Franklin North Carolina's Randy McCoy will be overseeing the Management of all operations untill the New Promotion is ready to take over all operations. The Racing Surface of the High Banks on the Toccoa Speedway will be Prepped and maintained by Randy McCoy, anyone knowing Randy McCoy knows the Racetrack will be Racy & Fast!!

The Toccoa Speedway Will open it's gates Thursday Night May,26th for an "Open Practice". Gates will open at 6pm....Practice will start at 7pm and go untill ???. There will be a $10 admission for the Pits.....Grandstands will be Free.

The Toccoa Speedway will get the "2011" Race Season started on Saturday night June,4th. Weekly divisions will consist of...The Super Latemodels / Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman / Modified Street / Street Stock 4Cyl / and the Front Wheel Drives. More information will be posted on Toccoa's "2011" Race Season as soon as it becomes available.
    Last edited by PaperMen; 05-23-2011 at 04:20 PM.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

will june 4th be a southeastern late model series race ?? see its still oon the schedule .

Papermen please tell Randy the whole racing world said thank you. Glad to have him at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwhitecheckerd View Post
    will june 4th be a southeastern late model series race ?? see its still oon the schedule .

Due to it being opening night at Toccoa, the Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman Race has been rescheduled for June,11th.

Hope to see you there.......
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMen View Post
    The Legendary Toccoa Speedway........The Oldest & Fastest...5/16 Mile...High Banked Clay Oval on the Planet!!!!!!!......Is ready for the (2011) Race Season. Franklin North Carolina's Randy McCoy will be overseeing the Management of all operations untill the New Promotion is ready to take over all operations. The Racing Surface of the High Banks on the Toccoa Speedway will be Prepped and maintained by Randy McCoy, anyone knowing Randy McCoy knows the Racetrack will be Racy & Fast!!

The Toccoa Speedway Will open it's gates Friday Night May,27th for an "Open Practice". Gates will open at 6pm....Practice will start at 7pm and go untill ???. There will be a $10 admission for the Pits.....Grandstands will be Free.

The Toccoa Speedway will get the "2011" Race Season started on Saturday night June,4th. Weekly divisions will consist of...The Super Latemodels / Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman / Modified Street / Street Stock 4Cyl / and the Front Wheel Drives. More information will be posted on Toccoa's "2011" Race Season as soon as it becomes available.
    Really good news! Thanks Randy and everyone who has worked so hard to keep Toccoa going.
    Does the track have a website?
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

Not yet but maybe real soon.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Lightbulb

Don't forget about the Open Practice on Thursday May,26th..............
    Last edited by PaperMen; 05-23-2011 at 04:20 PM.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Due to Stevens County High School Graduation on Friday May,27th......We will now hold the Open Practice on Thursday Night May,26th.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thumbs up

Can't wait to get back over to the Legendary Toccoa Speedway.......The Oldest And Fastest, High Banked 5/16 Mile, Clay Tri Oval on the Planet!!!!!!
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons