Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Clayton's Water Truck

RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

How many of those can you clone Penn? I need one for my area too!
    43 races this year.
    Tulsa Expo- 5, Volusia- 3, Bubba Raceway- 3
    Dillon Speedway- 1, Myrtle Beach Speedway-1, Hickory Speedway- 1
    Southern National- 1, Lincoln Speedway-2, Williams Grove Speedway-2, Indiana State Fairgrounds-1
    Anderson (Indiana) Speedway-1, Indianapolis Motor Speedway- 1
    Bloomington Speedway-1, Lawrenceburg Speedway-1
    Kokomo Speedway- 1, Port Royal-1, Limaland- 1
    Eldora- 2, Knoxville- 6, Oskaloosa-2, Attica-2, Wayne County-1

Default Cool ..

That's pretty sweet !

Quote Originally Posted by slick01 View Post
    How many of those can you clone Penn? I need one for my area too!

hehe, lemme give some thought to yours, that's gonna be hard to come up with ideas, you never complain !!
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro15 View Post
    That's pretty sweet !

thanks!
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Hey Penn, I started to do this earlier this last week but decided against it and speaking for Clayton until I received a message from Clayton. He told me to tell you thanks for the picture of the water truck. He really liked it. He is presently on "hiatus" from 4M.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

LOL at Clayton wetter.
    Build a bridge & get over it.

G'day mate! I see you have survived the droughts and the floods. I hope that you are now able to begin putting your lives back together again. I am sure that Clayton will see your reply and have some kind of reply for you in the future.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

Quote Originally Posted by MotorMouth View Post
    G'day mate! I see you have survived the droughts and the floods. I hope that you are now able to begin putting your lives back together again. I am sure that Clayton will see your reply and have some kind of reply for you in the future.
    Yep, first it to dry, then wush down it came bloody floods. what next. keeping well down here, winning race's having a good time.Hope your doing fine. (you may have to say sorry Clayton LOL)

I am sure that he will see your reply and will appreciate your comments to him. Glad to hear that you are back on the track and trying to get back to normal. I was just thinking. When y'all were goin through all of that drought, did you wear out a lot of water trucks or did you wear out a lot of goggles?
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

Thats a fine looking truck you built, I'll go a solid two thumbs up.

Thank you Penn. Now I have two trucks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow Penn that thing is awesome! I mean I'd buy one if somebody tooled up to make die casts of it.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Anyone have any pictures of the Wetter Bus that we All rode on..... They did float around on 4m.. years ago!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisey_Dirt View Post
    Anyone have any pictures of the Wetter Bus that we All rode on..... They did float around on 4m.. years ago!!
    Well where have you been miss Daisey ? we all missed you lot's. i was OBY on that bus but some how lost my user name, i was OBY now tiny wish i was OBY again. great to here from you again.

G'day mate....been down and under but I'm up and above now!! I see Clayton Wetter is still Wetter than ever..LOL Good to be back and visit with all the Wetter Gang!! I'm guessing everyone is still hitting the dirt tracks wide open and spliting a few water holes. Any of ya going to be at the North and South??

Quote Originally Posted by Daisey_Dirt View Post
    G'day mate....been down and under but I'm up and above now!! I see Clayton Wetter is still Wetter than ever..LOL Good to be back and visit with all the Wetter Gang!! I'm guessing everyone is still hitting the dirt tracks wide open and spliting a few water holes. Any of ya going to be at the North and South??
    We will be at the N/S and certainly will be wanting to meet you and yours Daisy. Maybe I can find a picture of the bus and post it. lol

Love it! A lot more interesting than any water trucks around here. We get to watch more water truck laps than we have Late Model feature laps!

there u go Clayton now get`er dunn.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    We will be at the N/S and certainly will be wanting to meet you and yours Daisy. Maybe I can find a picture of the bus and post it. lol
    I'll be there with bells on Clayton!! I will find You!!