Default Ford 9" Ring and Pinion Gears

I have 3 ring and pinion gear sets that I am no longer using. They have varying levels of 'experience'. But were all working just fine when I took them out of the car.

Make me an offer?

5.29 - got it used. Not sure how many nights it has on it. Ran fine in the car.
    5.43 - got it used. Not sure how many nights it has on it. Ran fine in the car.
    5.67 - bought it new. Used it for one night. (Motor couldn't handle the RPMs.) This one is in a 9" assembly with minispool but I was told by my speed shop that the OEM parts aren't matched up properly. It ran fine in my car and you might be able to run it in yours. But I'm advertising it as a 'ring and pinion gear' because I don't want to give any assurance that the assembly was done properly by me and my crew chief.

I'm now running a 6.20 at my track, so I have no more use for these. No reason to keep them in my garage. Let me know if you are interested or if you know some tracks where they still run a gear like this.

PM me if you want to make me an offer. I live near DeKalb, IL and race at Fairbury.

Still have these as well as a spool I found.

I was willing to sell the whole kit and kaboodle for under $150 (plus shipping). But I guess the guy needed them in a hurry the week that I was out of town.

Anyone need these gears?

Pictures available, just PM me your email address.

The 5.67 is sold.

Still have the 5.29 and 5.43 along with what looks like a stock spool (28 spline?)

Let me know if you're interested.