Thread: Old Shocks

Default Old Shocks

Got some shocks that are still good but having trouble figuring out what they. Is there a sight I can go to and check the numbers. Can't seem to find them on Afco or Pro site. Thanks in advance GOD BLESS

Sounds like a trip to the shock Dyno is in order! I think thats your best bet.

I think your right. Does anyone know of a shock guy around southern Indiana. Thanks alot. GOD BLESS

Quote Originally Posted by baker1b View Post
    Got some shocks that are still good but having trouble figuring out what they. Is there a sight I can go to and check the numbers. Can't seem to find them on Afco or Pro site. Thanks in advance GOD BLESS
    Get a Speedway or Day motorsports catalog, they list the specs on most shocks they sell, and they carry most brands of race shocks. Thats how I got the info on my Afcos.

Thanks alot that worked. It told me all I needed to know except for one shock. It's a Pro A 970 anybody know what I got here. Thanks again for the help GOD BLESS

Quote Originally Posted by baker1b View Post
    Thanks alot that worked. It told me all I needed to know except for one shock. It's a Pro A 970 anybody know what I got here. Thanks again for the help GOD BLESS
    By the #, I'd guess and say it is a 9" stroke, 7 compression & a 0 rebound. Does the shaft pull out very easily?
    Gill T. Azell

No it doesn't. Thanks alot for the input. GOD BLESS

Simply Suspension is in indiana. His work is good.