Default Lincoln Speedway Full Show May 20

The Lincoln Speedway will be hosting a Full Show featuring the UMP Modifieds, UMP Pro Late Models, UMP E-Mods, UMP Street Stocks, and UMP Wild Things (Hornets) this coming Friday, May 20th. Friday's 50/50 will be donated to Meridian High School basketball.

Gate Admission: $10, Kids 12 & Under: Free w/paying adult
    Pit Admission: $25, Kids 4 & Under: Free w/paying adult
    Gates Open: 3:00, Hot Laps: 6:30, Racing: 7:00

The speedway is located at the Logan County Fairgrounds 11th & Jefferson St. in Lincoln, IL. For more information visit www.lincolnspeedway.org. In case of inclement weather on race day, please monitor the track site forum for the latest event information.

Good Luck To Evan Fink. From your Ohio Fans!!!!!

I think Lincoln may have lost some cars tonite with the calls they made in the e-mod, mod and crate feature. Time will tell, wish Norm luck ,but with the way tonite went alot of drivers left pissed

Quote Originally Posted by 9WRACER View Post
    I think Lincoln may have lost some cars tonite with the calls they made in the e-mod, mod and crate feature. Time will tell, wish Norm luck ,but with the way tonite went alot of drivers left pissed
    Who were the upset drivers.? Did they speak with the officials.?If not then no one knows about it, since they do not read the internet.Good Luck to the drivers if they leave to race else where.

Sorry to hear people left pissed off last night I know that's not Lincoln Speedway intention. If anyone has a problem with how a call was made. You can go to Norm or Marty after the races are over and at least talk about what happened. Hey they might just tell you that they missed the call or tell you why the call was made but, just remeber they are not going to get every call right 100% of the time. It just can't happen they are human and humans make mistakes. So if you did not talk to them last night you can either call them or next week talk to one of them before the races start. Hope to see everyone back next week because you guys are putting on some good races this year.

Ron Skelton

i will not start a big uproar...but in the crate feature first corner first lap the car running 4th breaks...i spin the car to avoid slamming the car in front of me who also was taking evasive action...they then put me to the tail?! the caution was coming out regardless for the car that broke..i guess i should have slammed the car in front of me to keep my position? it is what it is...between this and the fact that we never know what divisions are running week to week make me question if this is where i want to spend my friday nites

Quote Originally Posted by 6wRacn View Post
    i will not start a big uproar...but in the crate feature first corner first lap the car running 4th breaks...i spin the car to avoid slamming the car in front of me who also was taking evasive action...they then put me to the tail?! the caution was coming out regardless for the car that broke..i guess i should have slammed the car in front of me to keep my position? it is what it is...between this and the fact that we never know what divisions are running week to week make me question if this is where i want to spend my friday nites
    I can honestly say I did not see what happened in the crate race so, I can not comment on it but, as far as knowing when you are racing. Lincoln has a schedule out on their website and it has what classes are racing what week. Yes that schedule can change especially if a big race gets rain out and has to be rescheduled. then they might have to change the schedule around a little and I know you can understand that. I can tell by your post you have been around racing long enough that you know S--t happens and you are not always going to get the calls go your way.
    Hope top see you back at Lincoln Speedway soon so, we as fans can watch you guys put on a good show and keep reminding me how much entertainment vaule I'm getting for only 10 bucks. Thanks again for coming.
    Ron Skelton

Ron,
    Norm and his wife came to Spoon tonite and talked to some of us, first class move on his part.
    Brad Sr

Ron,
    Norm and his wife came to Spoon tonite and talked to some of us, first class move on his part.
    Brad Sr
    Glad to hear, That's usualy the best way to handle these type of situation. Yes that's what I've been trying to tell people just find Norm or Marty and talk to them about what happened. Usually the best time is after everyone has had a few minutes to calm down a little.

i would like to thank norm for taking the time to talk with us last nite at spoon river...i understand that sometimes things are missed and we both agreed that the wrong call was probably made...since he took the time to make things right we will def be back at lincoln

as far as the schedule...its kind of unclear what divisions run when theres not a full show...for example it says nascar night...does not list which divisions are running that nite..and powr i midget show...what divisions are running with them? that is the part that is unclear

Quote Originally Posted by 6wRacn View Post
    i would like to thank norm for taking the time to talk with us last nite at spoon river...i understand that sometimes things are missed and we both agreed that the wrong call was probably made...since he took the time to make things right we will def be back at lincoln

as far as the schedule...its kind of unclear what divisions run when theres not a full show...for example it says nascar night...does not list which divisions are running that nite..and powr i midget show...what divisions are running with them? that is the part that is unclear
    6w says alot about you that you are willing to get back on here and let everyone know that Norm came over and talk to you guys about your concerns.
    Yes I do agree about the schedule with the bigger races and the uncertainty about whose running on those nights. I don't know the reason for that but, I will have to ask Norm instead of speculating why that is.

Thanks again Ron Skelton