Default Clinton County Speedway

Clinton Co. Speedway Friday May 20th
    Late Models $1000 to win-12 cars or more
    $800 to win - 5-11 cars
    $100 to start either way.

Open Wheels $600 to win - 12 cars or more
    $500 to win- 5-11 cars.
    $75 to start.

Lawnmower Derby at intermission for a little extra entertainment. Come on out everybody.

Did yaw get anything figured out on the timing clock situation ? Thanks

Haven't talked to any track officials recently so as far as I know nothing is fixed yet. Hopefully it'll be up by tomorrow or real soon.

I dont think they realize how important the timing clock is. I think they will learn when it bites them in the azz, then its too late.

I agree 100%. If it isn't up and running by the time the SRRS race comes around, it'll be bad news cause series like that require accurate timing.

Better draw right in front of everybody is all I can say ..............smack dab in front of everyone to see !

Jimmy Payne won the openwheels with Tommy Gregory finishing second. Gregory put on a pretty good show working from 4th to 2nd and running right with Payne. Denney 3rd, then Stockton, Beck, so on. I didn't remember the entire finishing order because of so many cars and if I'm wrong anything, someone correct me.
    Last edited by luv2race101; 05-21-2011 at 08:23 AM.

congrats to Jimmy Payne in Richard Harlow owned Diamond Collision Barren River Pest Control Crawford's Auto Repair Young's Barber Shop Southern Ky Truss Larry Shaw mount on his win.

Congrats to Mr. Payne on his win. It seems he has that thing hooked up there also good run for the 101 Gregory. Ok Clinton co u had a nice field of cars and people in the stands so my suggeston would be to try keep the show running without the long delays. I was there watching last night..the qualifieng times seems much better ..only complaint I had was the long delays...mabey another wrecker would help also. Im not bashing at all..just suggesting. I like this little track.