Default Lake cumberland gets rain to postpone event to friday may 27th and 2k to win 29th

Thanks to all for coming out tonite however after 2 heat races of late model action rain moved in and flooded the grounds makin it impossible to race tonite

Next Friday nite Mdrl 3k to win May 27th and all other classes
    Open wheels 800 to win
    super dirts 400 to win
    fwd 150 to win

Saturday nite off no racing action

Sunday Memorial day blowout 2k to win for super late models May 29th

gates open at 4 racing at 7 both nites

all rain out tickets for May 21st is to be used friday May 27th
    and rain out tickets from AMS race to be used sunday May 29th

visit lcspeedway .net for rules and regulations

Default Pit Passes

Why is there a set date on the arm bands? I mean even if we use them at a regular show later in the year you are still makin money off of us! Just sucks for the racers! Id be better off to sell my Five arm bands for $100 bucks to someone goin next week to get a little money back! And burned $100 bucks in fuel to come down there! I no the weather is beyond control but just not right about the pit passes!!!!

Elliott Despain

Yeah that'd be a good idea to sell them at a discount anyone wanna send 50$ up here well send you 3. Doubt ours get used at this place no matter what night they honor it unless it's the weekend of the tazwell race. Not sure but I highly doubt you'll see the Indiana drivers back AMS or no AMS if our rainouts are not honored. Starting to sound like a soggy bottom deal from this end. With the ump points not being honored and the open tire rule change there close to show time now we lose out on pit passes and we knew there was a chance for rain but wanted to try your place out cause we like most of the tracks down there there usually pretty smooth and racy On a positive note It's a great thing for you guys out of town that Brownstown In. rescheduled there race for the night after Bloomington that was smart promoting on there behalf.
    Last edited by bittight; 05-21-2011 at 10:08 PM.

The right thing to do is give the guys with rain out arm bands more than one night to use them...several guys have a AMS race at Moler Friday night...The AMS has no control over the promoter's decision...but another date for the AMS is supposed to be scheduled..

Your right it's not the series at fault or there decision but, it is there descision to continue or pull there sanction of this event right?? That said wouldn't it be in the series best interest to see that there members and teams are not being taken advantage of because losing the fuel was a racing deal it's dirt can't help what the weather holds but if you got teams and want teams to support the series you see to it there treated right, that's all I'm saying losing pit $ isnt a very good deal. I lt really is a smart thing for the promoter to do this since there's several hundreds of dollars in arm bands out of town and he knows those teams are probably not going to this race he's honoring arm bands but, if they don't he's got that cash in hand plus the cash they bring him on a return trip hope you see my thought here and hope to not make anyone mad just aware..

Yeah , this bullsh#t about using your bands on select dates only is a crock ............what happened to the good ole days when you used it when the h#ll ever and payed the difference or whatever ? THIS IS NOT RIGHT ! Please reconsider >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, it be great if you had atleast 2 or 3 weekends you could use them!

just do like most will use them then you dont have to go back

This deal runnin against Clinton Co. while they're trying to get going ain't a good deal either ...........we need race tracks open and not just ONE because that gets boring and SUCKS !

We will be there Sunday but cant be there Friday because of the AMS race at Moler! Dont look like nobody will be racing this weekend! Fri,Sat,& Sun all over 60% rain chance!

Seems it would be better to race two days back to back so the people that travel dont have to make two trips if they are going to run both days. Do seem like they are thinking about trying to save the racers any money. Fuel is not getting any cheaper. JMO...

Thanks everyone for your thoughts it definatley will be something to think about im am just doin as my father did and had for 14 years so i hate it if it offends anyone but definatley will be takin into recosideration definatley see your point!!

thanks
    Brandon Hardgrove

lcspeedway.net

THis friday 3k and 800 for mods

Saturday off

Sunday 2k and 800 for mods

And we will greatly appreciate your reconsideration, that will help show as a promoter, you are thinking more about the racer in this situation again thanks..

i agree with brandon on the dates of the make up races and the reason prolly for taking sat. night off is because bluegrass has 3000.00 to win lates if he ran half of the lates wouldnt be at lcs so good like some fans but now the fans and drivers can attend all good call on this one but my opinion you should be able to use armbands any time what ever track

Brandon We like racing there but over $250 in pit passes and $200 in fuel and no chance to get any of it back racing, I hope are armbands will be good for three or four weeks, Times are hard on race teams money is very hard to come by to race we can't keep giving and only have one week to use are bands. We have to be at the AMS race at Molar this friday for our product sponsors and without them we can't race anywere.

Billy Despain

After giving this rule that has been in place at lcs thought i have decided arm band can be used anytime between now and june 30 event thanks to all for support is really something i felt needed changed to make lcs better

thanks
    brandon Hardgrove

lcspeedway.net

Thank you !!!!

thanks Brandon we will see you Sunday night!!!!

lcspeedway.net