Default Clinton County race results

Clinton County Speedway race results for 5-20 posted. www.clintoncospeedway.com

Please cut the lawnmower demo derby crap out .............everybody said it sucked and when you get the program started ............roll on with it an quit jerkin around .

It was a trial thing just to see what happens. Well we see what happens. It dont work lol.

Are you closed friday nite? Surely to heaven you all aint gonna give up your friday nite. If you dont race friday nite, hang it up, espically if people drive to the track and it aint open. I havent seen any info announcing your plans, but then again you all never let anybody know your plans. Hopefully you aint been talked into doing something stupid.

Default Yes

We are in fact going to be closed friday and hope to have a great turn out for our first and only saturday night show......come out and join us! Far as our plans go we always have a schedule up and running on our site. clintoncospeedway.com. But we appreciate your concerns. Thank you!

Thumbs down

Made my first and last trip to CCS Lawnmower BC time trials are a joke and killing to much time got home at 2:45 am EST Time

I don't think they will last much longer 2/3 more weeks they will be done
    Boyle County Football #1

Why in the world would you change to sat nite? Far as i know ccs has never ran on a sat nite, and due to your lack of advertising, their are a lot of people who are gonna show up fri nite and be pi$$ed off. Im afraid you are gonna learn a very expensive lesson sat nite. Good luck with that.lmao

Sat nite? You just cant fix stupid!!

how many people do you think he would have had Friday night if he had ran? evidently you dont go to Burnside or you would`nt give your 20.00 arm band up .Now with him running Saturday night I will get to go to Burnside and Clinton County so maybe you be stupid and get fixed

It's not going to matter what night they run CCS won't last
    1 NO time clock (can you say locals rule)
    2 Killing to much time to sell OLD hotdogs (worst track food ever)
    3 LOCATION ,LOCATION, LOCATION ( In the middle of BFE )
    Boyle County Football #1

I agree with pumpkin joe. Most drivers will go to Burnside anyway for a bigger purse and the Clinton County High School graduation is Friday so some locals might miss for that too. I went to Burnside Saturday and would definitely pass one night at CCS to save that $20 but now the race is rescheduled so now people can go to both races. In my opinion a Saturday night race wasn't the best solution but it appears to be the only solution.

Now get on this board an post all over open wheel and late model sections announcing that you are running Sat . nite only in the HEADLINES or you gonna screw yourselves . Good Luck P.S. Please make an ALL OUT effort to fix that time clock an stop screwing people by using a stop watch hand held .

I've had the opportunity to race at CCS for 2 of the weekends that they have been open. I enjoy running on the track. I do agree it would be to everyone's benifit if they would get the time clocks working. It's hard to get everyone's times right with the stop watch. As far as the track they have been improving every week on the track conditions and the racing they have had has been competitive. The way I see it everyone needs to give them a chance they are having to start all over with everything from the bottom. Fixing various things around the track to creating a track for drivers and fans to enjoy. They do have a lot of things still left to fix, but have some patience and give them a chance. If not we will run out of places to race!

With LCS running friday night and sunday night and taking saturday night off,
    it seems to be the best alternative to run saturday night .

If you haven't been to CCS yet, come out SATURDAY night and give them a try.

Last friday night the racing was good, the track was hammer down allnight and not any dust at all.

It takes a little while to see what works and what doesn't but at least they are OPEN
    and trying.

Default We're not running saturday

Saturday seemed the best alternative but we are putting this weekend aside for correcting a few of our problems like fixing that dang scoreboard. So we will not be running saturday and we hope everyone goes and sees the big show at Lake Cumberland! See ya'll next friday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clintoncospeedway View Post
    Saturday seemed the best alternative but we are putting this weekend aside for correcting a few of our problems like fixing that dang scoreboard. So we will not be running saturday and we hope everyone goes and sees the big show at Lake Cumberland! See ya'll next friday!!!
    Please post this kind of stuff in the headline if you do it in the future ..............not everyone reads the entire posts ...........just some friendly advice because someone will show up mad if you don't .