Lightbulb NLMS at LAKE CITY & THE WINNER IS ?????

Who won the race after all ??

i thought it was ivey, or is there more to the story?

When I left, word in the pits was that Ivey was light at the scales?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Default Nlms

Ivey won it after multiple attempts to get the the car to make weight....LOL
    Buhr Motorsports #24

Quote Originally Posted by Buhr Racing View Post
    Ivey won it after multiple attempts to get the the car to make weight....LOL
    How did it gain weight?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I thought you only got ONE trip over the scales to make weight! Must be another one of the series favorites!

u would think the series would make an explanation, if all the cars were lite when they came across the scales i got no problem with them going back across but if ivey was the only one lite something sounds suspicous. it was said in the drivers meeting dirty driving wouldnt be tolerated and anyone that was at fault would be black flagged, well naturally it happened during a green flag run and then it happened again on a double file restart leaving two drivers with tore up stuff. way to go nlmss and nfs yall really stick with what yall say cause both times the one at fault kept their position.
    Last edited by dalexander19; 05-23-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Thumbs up nonsense

Tyler was light and brandon should have one because from what i can see tyler ran him up to the wall which caused a wreck tearing up two good top 5 cars.

Okay let’s get this straight after qualifying there was 6 or 8 cars that were light not just Tyler, and after the race Tyler’s first time across the scales he may have been light but he stayed in the bottom so how did his car magically gain weight just sitting there?? that’s a good question is it not you dumbasses. so do all your bitching and complaining in your race shop when you’re trying to find a way to outrun him. And as far as Tyler and Brandon getting into each other that was a racing deal neither driver was at fault. The Bedenbaugh boy running 4th was completely sideways about 5 car links behind them which caused drivers to check up and get into each other causing Jay to be turned around and Austin having nowhere to go. and brandondewittfan you might want to turn spell check on because where I come from you say the winner of the race WON not ONE!

If he might have been light, then how did he get the win? Did he make the specified weight or not? That is what people want to know! Can some one please explain this to all the inquiring minds?

yes he did weigh right......after they reset the scales and he went back across he actually weighed over the weight.

Thank you! I am satisfied, don't know about the rest of the readers.

Quote Originally Posted by WildChild19 View Post
    Okay let’s get this straight after qualifying there was 6 or 8 cars that were light not just Tyler, and after the race Tyler’s first time across the scales he may have been light but he stayed in the bottom so how did his car magically gain weight just sitting there?? that’s a good question is it not you dumbasses. so do all your bitching and complaining in your race shop when you’re trying to find a way to outrun him. And as far as Tyler and Brandon getting into each other that was a racing deal neither driver was at fault. The Bedenbaugh boy running 4th was completely sideways about 5 car links behind them which caused drivers to check up and get into each other causing Jay to be turned around and Austin having nowhere to go. and brandondewittfan you might want to turn spell check on because where I come from you say the winner of the race WON not ONE!
    Well for as long as I can remember they've been called car lengths not car links and when the man on the inside turns right and runs the man on the outside up the racetrack that's not racing u just n1ggered him up and u got one coming when we get back to the race track.

okay if he turned right then how did brandon not get put in the wall? there is not that much room up there between the wall and cars. and another thing i dont have anything coming because i dont race and i am sure you dont either so therefore you wont be giving anything at the next race.

Quote Originally Posted by WildChild19 View Post
    okay if he turned right then how did brandon not get put in the wall? there is not that much room up there between the wall and cars. and another thing i dont have anything coming because i dont race and i am sure you dont either so therefore you wont be giving anything at the next race.
    Okay I guarantee u that I had a better view point than u I was standing on the tires outside of turn one when ivey and Dewitt were entering turn one he clearly run him up the racetrack and they slowed causing everyone behind to slow up and that's what caused the wreck on the front straightaway. Also I wasn't implying u ureself had anything coming I was implying that if one guy ruffs another one up he can usually expect a payback along the way

Dewitt Racing and Brandon Dewitt do not share the opinions or comments made on this forum. As far as we are concerned its water under the bridge and nothing else needs to be said. Thanks

you sure you had a better view than me because what i seen happened coming off of 4 into the middle of the straightaway. so you might want to get your story straight before you start arguing. i mean you have argued about weight and tyler running over brandon whats gone be your next story?

wildchild19 why didnt RAY dq the 6 or 8 cars after time trials if they were to light ?

Naw pal I never once argued with anyone that he was lite I simply said if he was the only one it was a lil fishy but I also said if there were others lite that there wasn't a problem with them going across the scales again. Nor did I start the finger pointing at the ones running over the others, u however got on here and cussed us all for a bunch of dumbasses and also said that what happened between them was just racing, ok from my point of view Tyler made it a point not to let Brandon beat him in to turn 1 and run him up the racetrack when they got to turn one it looked like Brandon was gonna pull off and come in he was so high this caused the rest of the cars behind to stack up and got the J1 and the 11 tore up. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, there ain't no way the pile up happened bc of something that happened off of turn 4 when the j1 and the 11 wrecked they were past the flaggerstand and ended up where u go off to the pits in turn 1.

Default wildface

what i said is what happend..bottom line..