Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Of coarse the final coaches poll means more then the final BCS poll. The Final BCS poll happens before the end of the season. The final coaches poll is released in January after all the bowl games.

Lured right in. I remember you being the same dumb@ss bragging about the final BCS standings a few years ago when your team was 12-0 and got slaughtered in the Florida game and afterwards I had to remind you of the other polls and your exact words were "those don't matter" when I showed you the Coach's poll does in fact count towards the BCS, but I'm sure you will not remember that. We all know the BCS is before the bowl games and is not updated after that.

Hey, I found how you big east teams play defense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejj-yDgUNI0

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfan2757 View Post
    Lured right in. I remember you being the same dumb@ss bragging about the final BCS standings a few years ago when your team was 12-0 and got slaughtered in the Florida game and afterwards I had to remind you of the other polls and your exact words were "those don't matter" when I showed you the Coach's poll does in fact count towards the BCS, but I'm sure you will not remember that. We all know the BCS is before the bowl games and is not updated after that.

Hey, I found how you big east teams play defense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejj-yDgUNI0
    Lured me right in? You do realize that Cincinnati finished in the top 10 of that poll while Georgia could be found in the "others receiving votes" category right. Who lured who
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

1.)

2.) Big East has three undefeated top 25 BCS teams even though ESPiN has repeatedly try to destroy them with propaganda that you have obviously bought into. You must buy the "power five" BS that ESPiN spewed all summer. Look at the conference rankings since the season started. the Big East is solidly in the top 5 the conference rankings. The ACC and the B1G are fighting for that 5th place spot. Suddenly you no longer hear the term "power 5" because it's an inconvenience for ESPiN's agenda. Just because some Georgia fan says the Big East isn't a big boy football doesn't make it fact. I know you prefer propaganda over facts as evident by you buying into Georgia's pre season ranking every year, but I prefer facts over propaganda

How many was that?

Don't have to buy into propaganda, The East just sucks!

How many was that?

Don't have to buy into propaganda, The East just sucks!
    yet they will have a team in a BCS bowl game while Georgia is outside looking in
    Mike

Facebook

Nice highschool highlights........should make Georgia a shoe in for the college national championship this year lol
    Do you remember this statement Mike? Not only are the running backs shining, but GA has a chance with a win in 2 weeks.

Oh, and looks like no BCS for the Kitties. Good luck against some Sunbelt team or MAC team in your bowl game.

Do you remember this statement Mike? Not only are the running backs shining, but GA has a chance with a win in 2 weeks
    I'm sure brain bucket has something to say about that. They better not overlook Goergia Tech lol

BTW did you see another Big East team beat a mighty SEC team Saturday lol
    Last edited by Mike; 11-18-2012 at 10:52 PM.
    Mike

Facebook

Let's see the Big East has three currrent teams ranked in the first BCS top 25. Another set to join next year. Two teams have wins over the SEC this year. Georgia lost to a future Big East member last season. Cincinnati beat an SEC team in a bowl game last season

Yeah I could see why you want me to shut up.
    What happened? Better hope the BCS standings look nothing like this:

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/poll?poll=AP

What is missing? That Weak conference that gets that automatic bid. What a joke!

Update:

Week 12 BCS, no Weak team in it, and yes, it shall always be called Weak when you have no teams in the top 25 after week 12. POS division.

But knowing how Mike is, I guess he will claim Boise State early to not look so bad.

I'm beginning to get just a little peeved with these idiots. (understatement of the year)

Roll Tide.........
    Mike

Facebook

Roll Tide.........
    Funny, guess when your team sucks you live through others. Proud of the effort. The real national championship was just played we came up 4 yards short. You could live forever and not get that close.

If only they would have spiked it.

If only they would have spiked it.
    I was actually ok with it. Bama was flat lost on d and spiking it lets them adjust. Moseley made a play and it basically fell in Conley's hands. Without it being tipped its either a td to Mitchell or second down with one play left.

Heartbreaking loss, and I don't believe in moral victories, but I do respect the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post

Heartbreaking loss, and I don't believe in moral victories, but I do respect the effort.

What will Richt do with his Grantham led defense next year? With all those individual stars on defense, you would think GA could stop the run. I'm just not impressed with Grantham and his run defense. Freakin Kentucky ran on them, so you knew Bama would have a field day.

Bottom line is undersigning has led to a lack of quality depth up front. Instead of stockpiling skill guys we need more quality bigs. That wins trophies.

Bottom line is undersigning has led to a lack of quality depth up front. Instead of stockpiling skill guys we need more quality bigs. That wins trophies.
    I agree. Jenkins was their only true big. The defense will be picked all over during the draft. Year 3 with Grantham, lets hope he and Richt has found some talent to fit his scheme.

You think Murray is staying or going?

Going..... 60/40

Could own every school and SEC record if he stays though. He sent in his papers last year to be evaluated and got a 3-4rd grade. He's probably late 2nd early 3rd. Not sure he'd improve that much with another year.

Butch jones motto, if you can't beat em, join em.

Poor kittens, what shall they do in that basketball match up called a belk bowl?

Funny, guess when your team sucks you live through others. Proud of the effort. The real national championship was just played we came up 4 yards short. You could live forever and not get that close.
    Funny I guess when your team can't make the BCS national championship game you have to resort to calling the SEC championship the "real national championship"

As for your "you could live forever and not get that close" comment..... Need I remind you Cincinnati was 1 second from playing for the national championship a few years ago. Had time expired like it should have when Colt McCoy threw that ball out of bounds Cincinnati would have been in the National championship game.
    Mike

Facebook

Butch jones motto, if you can't beat em, join em.

Poor kittens, what shall they do in that basketball match up called a belk bowl?
    Lets see Tennessee got a coach that couldnt beat Tennessee and Cincinnati got a coach that has an undefeated SEC season on his resume. Could you tell me who got the better end of that deal?

BTW which BCS bowl is Georgia playing in again? Oh that's right they didn't make a BCS bowl did they..Capital One Bowl, isn't that the same bowl that Michigan State beat Georgia in last season?
    Last edited by Mike; 12-10-2012 at 01:14 AM.
    Mike

Facebook