Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default College Football---Round # 4

I think I found out why I got banned, and it must be either that Mike or some other fellow who gets tired of hearing the truth that Big East Football is the weakest in the nation has become a moderator,or they thought I played at Ohio State, as myself and the thread both got deleted.

Well, only 3 1/2 months to go and the pigskin fun and trash talk shall start again.

Child please! I'm not a moderator on here Why would I care what you say about college football. Everybody already knows you don't know anything about the sport, your a Georgia fan for crying out loud lol

Maybe Gerald is an Ohio State fan and he got mad at you for bringing up all the trouble with the his NUTS!
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

Anyone know if Waygone is ok after this week in "as the Ohio State Football Program turns?"

He was OK a few days ago, but I haven't heard from him since Jimmy T was forced to step down, Terrell Pryor had his license suspended, bought a new(er) sports car and was caught on film running a red light, and SI released a story outlining the decade of lack of institutional control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYaxZ...ature=youtu.be
    Mike

Facebook

I miss waygone especially on the other forum.
    43 races this year.
    Tulsa Expo- 5, Volusia- 3, Bubba Raceway- 3
    Dillon Speedway- 1, Myrtle Beach Speedway-1, Hickory Speedway- 1
    Southern National- 1, Lincoln Speedway-2, Williams Grove Speedway-2, Indiana State Fairgrounds-1
    Anderson (Indiana) Speedway-1, Indianapolis Motor Speedway- 1
    Bloomington Speedway-1, Lawrenceburg Speedway-1
    Kokomo Speedway- 1, Port Royal-1, Limaland- 1
    Eldora- 2, Knoxville- 6, Oskaloosa-2, Attica-2, Wayne County-1

Quote Originally Posted by slick01 View Post
    I miss waygone especially on the other forum.
    Yeah, this forum I know is missing a lot of its key members. WTH happened?

Default Ohio State fans are jumping off bridges tonight!

Quarterback Terrelle Pryor won't return for his senior season with the Ohio State Buckeyes, his attorney said Tuesday.

Columbus lawyer Larry James says his client would most likely make himself available for an NFL supplemental draft.

Pryor had already been suspended for the first five games of the 2011 season for accepting improper benefits from a Columbus tattoo-parlor owner. The NCAA is looking into all aspects of Ohio State's once-glittering program, from cash and tattoos to players, cars and other potential violations.

Pryor's announcement comes just eight days after Buckeyes coach Jim Tressel was forced to resign for knowing about the players' improper benefits.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer first reported Pryor's announcement.

All this is making even USC fans say "glad its not my team"

Dirtfan2757,

A few Ohio State fans think they are in trouble others only see it has a bump in the road. Some truly believe they will get a slap on the wrist and Urban Meyer will be coaching them in the National Championship game in 2012
    Mike

Facebook

Default This one is for Brainbucket

The NCAA put Georgia Tech on four years of probation, fined the school $100,000 and stripped its ACC title game win from the 2009 football season on Thursday for violations that also included problems in the men's basketball program.

As a GA fan I have prepared a statement.........................HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfan2757 View Post
    The NCAA put Georgia Tech on four years of probation, fined the school $100,000 and stripped its ACC title game win from the 2009 football season on Thursday for violations that also included problems in the men's basketball program.

As a GA fan I have prepared a statement.........................HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAAH!!!!!!!!
    Just remember that Sept 10th ain't far off......
    43 races this year.
    Southern National- 1, Lincoln Speedway-2, Williams Grove Speedway-2, Indiana State Fairgrounds-1

Georgia fan?..........really?..............You should have hired Charlie Strong when you had the chance!.......another 6 win season is in store for you and, another monumental whippin' from............ The Official 4-M team of choice and destiny.................wait for it.................Our Florida Gators

Quote Originally Posted by wallcrusher View Post
    Georgia fan?..........really?..............You should have hired Charlie Strong when you had the chance!.......another 6 win season is in store for you and, another monumental whippin' from............ The Official 4-M team of choice and destiny.................wait for it.................Our Florida Gators
    All roads go through Columbia.....Charlie can tell you that.
    43 races this year.

As the season approaches, my demeanor makes adjustments .........DUCK!

As a GA fan I have prepared a statement.........................HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!

Any Georgia fans have a prepared statement for this http://deadspin.com/5828206/georgia-...-had-graduated

Maybe you or B_K would like to respond

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    Mike

Facebook

Default 3 words...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

GA will be out of the top 25 after week 1.
    Last edited by bite me too; 08-07-2011 at 06:56 PM.
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by bite me too View Post
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

GA will be out of the top 25 after week 1.
    People from "The Nutmeg State" are not allowed to speak on college football threads. We'll let you know when basketball season gets close enough so you can talk.

Any coaches found drunk in the streets this week Slick? It will be interresting to see how they handle being the hunted. New territory for them.

We'll find out quick about the Dawgs 2-0 would be lights out, 1-1 sounds realistic, 0-2 get the moving truck.
    Last edited by B_K; 08-07-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    People from "The Nutmeg State" are not allowed to speak on college football threads. We'll let you know when basketball season gets close enough so you can talk. Any coaches found drunk in the streets this week Slick? It will be interresting to see how they handle being the hunted. New territory for them.

We'll find out quick about the Dawgs 2-0 would be lights out, 1-1 sounds realistic, 0-2 get the moving truck.
    Hey now, the Huskies are have won 3 of their 5 bowl game apperances...of course no one here really cares about the Motor City Bowl, Meinke Car Care Bowl or the International Bowl.

But, they've made "half" a name for themselves especially for giving Oklahoma (this years pre-season #1) "all they could handle" in the Fiesta Bowl (which is just as important as the 3 they won).

Thus the reason I'm an "adopted" Tide fan...too bad I didn't meet you sooner...

Now, come "hoops" time...I walk tall. Does UGA even have a "hoops" team? I mean I hear about the "Gym Dogs" gymnastic team but, can't recall the AJC even reporting on a basketball team.
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Any coaches found drunk in the streets this week Slick? It will be interresting to see how they handle being the hunted. New territory for them.

He was just a quarterback coach. We all know our quarterbacks are drunks to begin with, so we have to have one to coach them.
    43 races this year.

Yeah, this forum I know is missing a lot of its key members. WTH happened?
    They got tired of having everything censored probably. I miss Waygone, Halfast, Mudslinger, Lightning McQueen, and many others who just gave it up. Now all we can talk about is knitting and bingo!! Plus some nitwit/nitwits who post stupid adds!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 08-08-2011 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Any Georgia fans have a prepared statement for this http://deadspin.com/5828206/georgia-...-had-graduated

Maybe you or B_K would like to respond

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Sure:

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_fo..._story/5997325

But even funnier, the coaches forgot there was a Big East conference again this year in their preseason polls, and go ahead and tell me the same speech about preseason polls are meaningless, but you can't blame the coaches, I mean they only could go off of last year's final polls for the Big Weak as well:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...gs/_/year/2010

Hmm, maybe they are forgetting there is a Big East Conference at all????? And this division gets a BCS automatic bid
    Last edited by dirtfan2757; 08-09-2011 at 03:59 PM.