Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Lets see Tennessee got a coach that couldnt beat Tennessee and Cincinnati got a coach that has an undefeated SEC season on his resume. Could you tell me who got the better end of that deal?

BTW which BCS bowl is Georgia playing in again? Oh that's right they didn't make a BCS bowl did they..Capital One Bowl, isn't that the same bowl that Michigan State beat Georgia in last season?
    BCS bowls mean little when you have the likes of Louisville and Northern Illinois playing in one. I bet there's some sweet swag for playing in the um...cough cough...Belk Bowl. Probably get a free Polo (Chaps not the real one), some cologne, and a pair of Crocs.

As for Tubs, nice hire. How long before he slaps another assistant on the sidelines. Looks like he knew he'd never win the Big 12, better head for a conference that might not have a team that could win the Georgia 6a state championship.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    BCS bowls mean little when you have the likes of Louisville and Northern Illinois playing in one. I bet there's some sweet swag for playing in the um...cough cough...Belk Bowl. Probably get a free Polo (Chaps not the real one), some cologne, and a pair of Crocs.

As for Tubs, nice hire. How long before he slaps another assistant on the sidelines. Looks like he knew he'd never win the Big 12, better head for a conference that might not have a team that could win the Georgia 6a state championship.

Nice how you skipped over the fact Cincinnati was just as close to playing in the national championship game as Georgia. Even though you claimed Cincinnati would never get that close in my life time

As for the Tubberville "slap" It wasn't even a slap he yanked a guys headset off. It was blown out of proportion by the media trying to make a story (the culture of TT) after the Leach allegations at TT a few years earlier and the fiery basketball coach from Indiana that land at TT for a couple seasons
    Last edited by Mike; 12-10-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

Nice how you skipped over the fact Cincinnati was just as close to playing in the national championship game as Georgia. Even though you claimed Cincinnati would never get that close in my life time
    All coach, no talent, as Notre Dame thanks you for being the jv team that Kelly moved up from.

Where is all your Least talk? You seem to not say anything about your great team trying to get out of that great conference but getting passed over by Louisville. I mean, why even call it the East when its just Conference USA and a couple other crap teams now. Guess the Kittens are worried they will never sniff another BCS bid since they can't beat nobodies anymore and get into a BCS game once the bid is taken (and it will happen).

Here is a wonderful column full of truths from earlier this year. Enjoy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ted-louisville
    Last edited by dirtfan2757; 12-10-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfan2757 View Post
    All coach, no talent, as Notre Dame thanks you for being the jv team that Kelly moved up from.

Where is all your Least talk? You seem to not say anything about your great team trying to get out of that great conference but getting passed over by Louisville. I mean, why even call it the East when its just Conference USA and a couple other crap teams now. Guess the Kittens are worried they will never sniff another BCS bid since they can't beat nobodies anymore and get into a BCS game once the bid is taken (and it will happen).

Here is a wonderful column full of truths from earlier this year. Enjoy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ted-louisville
    All coach and no talent? WTH? The Bearcats have won a share of the Big East 2 out of the 3 years since Kelly left.

As for your little bleacher report link. You do realize that's not legitimit journalism right? They rely on fans to supply content. Sign up and make a few replies to their stories and they will email you asking to contribute content by sending them articles that they can post.

Did you notice the Poll at the end of the story? The one that asked if the Big East should be included in the BCS? The YES votes won. The Author of the story wasnt even effective enough to win his own poll lol
    Mike

Facebook

As you scold bk about "skipping" topics, you do the same. Pot, meet kettle.

As you scold bk about "skipping" topics, you do the same. Pot, meet kettle.
    What topic did I "skip"
    Mike

Facebook

Lets see Tennessee got a coach that couldnt beat Tennessee and Cincinnati got a coach that has an undefeated SEC season on his resume. Could you tell me who got the better end of that deal?
    You really asked that? What you got was a Petrino-esk type person. In the end, your team will be sorry. So here is exactly the type person you got:

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/12...47&feedID=3585

You really asked that? What you got was a Petrino-esk type person. In the end, your team will be sorry. So here is exactly the type person you got:

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/12...47&feedID=3585
    Dantanio told everyone he wasn't going anywhere when people started calling. Then Michigan State called and he was gone.

Kelly interviewed for Notre Dame before Cincinnati's season was even over. He went to the awards banquet for 5 minutes to tell the team he was leaving for Notre Dame.

Butch Jones went on a public tour for a new job. Then went to a press conference and said he intended to coach Cincinnati in the bowl game. Then turned around the next day and took a new job. There are some reports that his assistants that were left at Cincinnati to coach the bowl game trying to get commits to flip from Cincinnati to Tennessee.

Didn't seem to remember you crying about any of those situations

Pot, meet kettle.

BTW here is another story about it http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post...uberville-exit
    Last edited by Mike; 12-12-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    Mike

Facebook

T'eo said the big east was as strong a conference as his girlfriend

I agree!

T'eo said the big east was as strong a conference as his girlfriend

I agree!
    Now that's funny!

Kelly's mighty whining iris's of noder daim looked like jv when they finally played somebody that was good! LOL!!

Georgia Southern has as many draft picks so far as the Kittens. #expected