Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default B_K

Were you as happy as I was Saturday? Love the Richt press conference after the game. "We lost, but we lost together." WTF is that? Saban/Spurrier would have been throwing chairs. Richt has no emotion.

And remember this fun fact, Richt is 0-10 versus his past 10 ranked opponnenents. He would be much better off back in the ACC

I'd bet my house he's on Zoloft or some kind of sedative. Went to the UT game, and probably going when we play Tech. Next year looks rough, lose a bunch on D (might not be that bad of a thing), and pick up Clemson and Alabama. So we'll probably finish with a good enough record this year (9-3) to keep Richt and company, but next year..................................

A change goin to come.

Hear we like some guy named Jones, young guy, coaches at somewhere irrelevant.

Oops Georgia did it again lol

I've told you for years Georgia is perennially over ranked in preseason polls.
    When are you going to start listening to me
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    I'd bet my house he's on Zoloft or some kind of sedative. Went to the UT game, and probably going when we play Tech. Next year looks rough, lose a bunch on D (might not be that bad of a thing), and pick up Clemson and Alabama. So we'll probably finish with a good enough record this year (9-3) to keep Richt and company, but next year..................................

A change goin to come.

Hear we like some guy named Jones, young guy, coaches at somewhere irrelevant.

Bulldogs also play LSU in 2013. If Richt makes it this year, next year will be a do or die schedule for him, as it is a brutal schedule. Either Richt will get some big wins or the Dawgs could easily be 6-6 or worse next year. He bought himself 2 years thanks to the scheduling last year and this year.

You also have to wonder, where is last year's defense? Dawgs hardly lost anybody on defense and they flat out suck this year. Grantham has got to be feeling the heat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Oops Georgia did it again lol

I've told you for years Georgia is perennially over ranked in preseason polls.
    When are you going to start listening to me
    What POS team does the kittens play this week?

I remember when your kitties played the last place team in the SEC. Didn't fair so well for them did it?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfan2757 View Post
    What POS team does the kittens play this week?

I remember when your kitties played the last place team in the SEC. Didn't fair so well for them did it?
    Such a hostility. Guess the fact that the Bearcats beat the last SEC team they played must have really scorned you eh?
    Mike

Facebook

Such a hostility. Guess the fact that the Bearcats beat the last SEC team they played must have really scorned you eh?
    Yeah, Vandy was such a power house. Guess it told you where the kittens would be if they were in the SEC, getting hammered by the last place Vols and getting a 7 point win against Vandy last year would put them in the basement of the SEC.

Yeah, Vandy was such a power house. Guess it told you where the kittens would be if they were in the SEC, getting hammered by the last place Vols and getting a 7 point win against Vandy last year would put them in the basement of the SEC.
    Didnt Georgia only beat Vandy by 5?

But they got a shiny bowl trophy for the trophy case right? What's that Georgia lost to a B1G team in their bowl game? Wasn't the B1G's bowl record last season 4-6? Wow that must hurt!
    Mike

Facebook

If my conference were adding the likes of San Diego St. to try and give the appearance of being relevant, I'd probably just STFU.

It's a second rate league, Cincy is a second rate school with a high school stadium, and you're just a dam! idiot.

Trying to compare the two is like comparing Minka Kelly with Betty White, but maybe the geriatric crowd is your thing.

The LEAST is a joke, and everyone that knows anything about football knows it.

Let's see the Big East has three currrent teams ranked in the first BCS top 25. Another set to join next year. Two teams have wins over the SEC this year. Georgia lost to a future Big East member last season. Cincinnati beat an SEC team in a bowl game last season

Yeah I could see why you want me to shut up.
    Mike

Facebook

The fact that your puffing your chest about beating Vanderbilt proves my point more than yours.

The fact that your puffing your chest about beating Vanderbilt proves my point more than yours.
    I puffed my chest about a lot more then beating Vandy but I understand you running away from it. It undermines everything you said about the Big East.
    Mike

Facebook

Let's see the Big East has three currrent teams ranked in the first BCS top 25. Another set to join next year. Two teams have wins over the SEC this year. Georgia lost to a future Big East member last season. Cincinnati beat an SEC team in a bowl game last season

Yeah I could see why you want me to shut up.
    After Cincy lost last year to the last place Vols by 21, you were so upset you didn't even post anything the whole rest of the season on here. Thats running away if I've ever seen it. Now you want to post after your big win against Fordham and that huge matchup against Toledo coming up. College gameday will probably be there too.

2nd rate conference=The Big East. How? Look at the 3 teams it has in the top 25 that are undefeated and just how many 1 loss teams are still ahead of them. Its called the site test. The voters an see The Big East is just not.........................."Big Boy Football"!

After Cincy lost last year to the last place Vols by 21, you were so upset you didn't even post anything the whole rest of the season on here. Thats running away if I've ever seen it. Now you want to post after your big win against Fordham and that huge matchup against Toledo coming up. College gameday will probably be there too.

2nd rate conference=The Big East. How? Look at the 3 teams it has in the top 25 that are undefeated and just how many 1 loss teams are still ahead of them. Its called the site test. The voters an see The Big East is just not.........................."Big Boy Football"!
    1.) I never ran away from here. I've always been here. In fact the only ones that have ever ran away from here are the two Georgia fans. You remember the original college football thread years ago before Cincinnati had even been in a BCS bowl I told you Cincinnati was going to a BCS bowl that year you two laughed at me. At the end of the year when Cincinnati made the game you guys left and rarely post on college football anymore. In fact the only time you two post on college football is early in the season when Georgia is over ranked. By the end of the year you are Gone. When nobody else is posting in this thread what's the point of me posting. That would be like talking to myself. I'm sure talking to yourself is the norm for someone that watches Georgia's failures year after year but it's not something I participate in

2.) Big East has three undefeated top 25 BCS teams even though ESPiN has repeatedly try to destroy them with propaganda that you have obviously bought into. You must buy the "power five" BS that ESPiN spewed all summer. Look at the conference rankings since the season started. the Big East is solidly in the top 5 the conference rankings. The ACC and the B1G are fighting for that 5th place spot. Suddenly you no longer hear the term "power 5" because it's an inconvenience for ESPiN's agenda. Just because some Georgia fan says the Big East isn't a big boy football doesn't make it fact. I know you prefer propaganda over facts as evident by you buying into Georgia's pre season ranking every year, but I prefer facts over propaganda
    Mike

Facebook

I don't buy propaganda I go by what I see. The least has maybe 1 team that would be. 500 in the SEC, Big 12, or Pac 12.

I don't buy propaganda I go by what I see. The least has maybe 1 team that would be. 500 in the SEC, Big 12, or Pac 12.
    What? You don't buy Propaganda

yet you believe that Georgia is a top 10 team after reading the preseason polls every year LOL
    Mike

Facebook

Smile

Holy toledo!!! Wake up the ghost of Bruce Gradkowski!!!

Bet you're not LOL at the moment huh Mikey ............
    Last edited by B_K; 10-20-2012 at 09:49 PM.

2.) Big East has three undefeated top 25 BCS teams even though ESPiN has repeatedly try to destroy them with propaganda that you have obviously bought into. You must buy the "power five" BS that ESPiN spewed all summer. Look at the conference rankings since the season started. the Big East is solidly in the top 5 the conference rankings. The ACC and the B1G are fighting for that 5th place spot. Suddenly you no longer hear the term "power 5" because it's an inconvenience for ESPiN's agenda. Just because some Georgia fan says the Big East isn't a big boy football doesn't make it fact. I know you prefer propaganda over facts as evident by you buying into Georgia's pre season ranking every year, but I prefer facts over propaganda
    Well, all that typing just went to he!l in a handbag. Like I said, the rest of us have our 20/20 site in focus, you do not. Losing to Toledo out of a conference no one has ever heard of confirms everything we have told you. But I guess you will tell me Toledo would be a top 5 team if not for "propaganda".

LOL I knew you Georgia boys would be out in full force this morning. I guarantee neither of you two even watched the game or even know there is some controversy around that loss. On Toledo's kick off return for a TD they threw a flag then picked it for some unknown reason. Look at the video there is clearly a block in the back around where the flag was thrown. I guess you could say Toledo got a little home cookin. Those freebie points were kind of Big when Cincinnati only lost by 6.

But the good news is Cincinnati can still go to a BCS bowl by winning their conference.

PS I can't wait until Florida kills Georgia
    Mike

Facebook

LOL I knew you Georgia boys would be out in full force this morning. I guarantee neither of you two even watched the game or even know there is some controversy around that loss. On Toledo's kick off return for a TD they threw a flag then picked it for some unknown reason. Look at the video there is clearly a block in the back around where the flag was thrown. I guess you could say Toledo got a little home cookin. Those freebie points were kind of Big when Cincinnati only lost by 6.

But the good news is Cincinnati can still go to a BCS bowl by winning their conference.

PS I can't wait until Florida kills Georgia
    We get real football games on tv around here. But I did find a Bearcat highlight video. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZIWMMVWV8M