Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfan2757 View Post
    We get real football games on tv around here. But I did find a Bearcat highlight video. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZIWMMVWV8M
    I realize you watch Alabama and Florida down there....

Laugh all you want facts are facts probably the reason why Cincinnati received more votes in Coaches poll then Toledo did even though Toledo won head to head last night.

Also as I stated before in the grand scheme of things the Toledo game doesn't effect weather Cincinnati goes to a BCS bowl game. They still have a chance at a big time bowl while we already know your puppy dawgs will be relegated to playing and losing to a second rate BiG team in the outback bowl again
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

Actual question, are you slightly retarded?

I feel worse for you each year. First off if your as good as you say playing Toledo should never come down to some supposed controversy.

Secondly you seem to think because we're Georgia fans we feel like they're unbeatable. Far from it, we're average at best at the moment. UF will be tough, and we'll have to play well to not get embarrassed. Regardless of the outcome I'll always love my Dawgs. We'd roll cincy by two touchdowns minimum though.

Point three, Tennessee could win the Least, so if you do congrats. Its soooooo hard to do.

Its like you're trying to convince yourself that what you're saying is true.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Actual question, are you slightly retarded?

I feel worse for you each year. First off if your as good as you say playing Toledo should never come down to some supposed controversy.

Secondly you seem to think because we're Georgia fans we feel like they're unbeatable. Far from it, we're average at best at the moment. UF will be tough, and we'll have to play well to not get embarrassed. Regardless of the outcome I'll always love my Dawgs. We'd roll cincy by two touchdowns minimum though.

Point three, Tennessee could win the Least, so if you do congrats. Its soooooo hard to do.

Its like you're trying to convince yourself that what you're saying is true.

As for your lame question I believe you asked me that same Question before the 2009 Orange bowl when I told you in the Pre season Cincinnati was going to a BCS bowl game that year............

First off Maybe Cincinnati shouldn't have been close enough to lose on a controversial call but close games happen all the time your puppy Dawgs just beat UK by a score of 29-24. A Controversial call could have effected the outcome of that game. But maybe your admitting Georgia is close to the bottom of the SEC ?

Point two you can make fun of the Big East all you want and say it's easy to win and you would roll Cincinnati by 2 TD's or whatever but the fact is when Georgia played a Big East team in a BCS bowl game once and WV knocked off your puppy Dawgs. You might want to ask WV just how easy it is to win the Big East.

Point three. you keep throwing Tennessee out there I guess because you think they are the worse team in the SEC and you think the worse team in the SEC could win the Big East Kentucky is actually the worse team in the SEC and they already lost to a Big East team. But for your argument we will say Tennessee is the worse team in the SEC well Arkansas has a loss to a Big East team as well and they are better then Tennessee.....

It's like your trying to convince yourself none of it never happened
    Mike

Facebook

Well you've never answered the question either time, so I'm going to assume it's a yes and go a little easier on you.

I say Tennessee because I honestly think they would win your conference. Kentucky is by far the worst team in the SEC, and we always play terrible up there. Told a friend before the game we won't win by more than 10.

As for losing to WV, you do realize that was 2006, it was their first big bowl game in a while, and we had to play a bowl game in Atlanta. No excuses they won, but in the first half we were about as interrested in being there as I am at being at a foreign film. If you recall they jumped out 35-3 and had to fake a punt in the fourth quarter to keep the ball and win 42-38. Remember that game well, because I was there. Just like the other two Sugar Bowls we've won since 2002.

BCS games are not the cure all end all anyway, the MAC or MTN West would be just as deserving of an automatic bid as the LEAST champ, but I guess it's just a conspiracy by everyone on TV against your conference that says the same thing.

You're passionate about your Cats, as am I about my Dawgs. The difference is I'm not delusional, I know we're not a top 5 team, and I also know you'd not be a Top 5 team in the SEC EAST.

Well you've never answered the question either time, so I'm going to assume it's a yes and go a little easier on you.

I say Tennessee because I honestly think they would win your conference. Kentucky is by far the worst team in the SEC, and we always play terrible up there. Told a friend before the game we won't win by more than 10.

As for losing to WV, you do realize that was 2006, it was their first big bowl game in a while, and we had to play a bowl game in Atlanta. No excuses they won, but in the first half we were about as interrested in being there as I am at being at a foreign film. If you recall they jumped out 35-3 and had to fake a punt in the fourth quarter to keep the ball and win 42-38. Remember that game well, because I was there. Just like the other two Sugar Bowls we've won since 2002.

BCS games are not the cure all end all anyway, the MAC or MTN West would be just as deserving of an automatic bid as the LEAST champ, but I guess it's just a conspiracy by everyone on TV against your conference that says the same thing.

You're passionate about your Cats, as am I about my Dawgs. The difference is I'm not delusional, I know we're not a top 5 team, and I also know you'd not be a Top 5 team in the SEC EAST.

I'm sure you've heard the old saying about assuming something .......

You can make all the excuses you want but it still doesn't change the fact that Georgia lost to a big East team. It's funny you bring up how disinterested your Dawgs was. The propaganda existed even back then and your Dawgs bought into it. You would think they would have learned a lesson. Maybe they have maybe they haven't but obviously their fans haven't learned a thing. Georgia fans saying Big Least and we would beat you by two 2 TD's LOL I'm sure you used those same lines before that BCS bowl game against Wv

Show me where I said the Cats were a top 5 team I bet you can't find it. What I said was my Cats would beat your Dawgs but as usual you choose to hear only want you want to hear. You live in a delusional world
    Mike

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    LOL I knew you Georgia boys would be out in full force this morning. I guarantee neither of you two even watched the game or even know there is some controversy around that loss. On Toledo's kick off return for a TD they threw a flag then picked it for some unknown reason. Look at the video there is clearly a block in the back around where the flag was thrown. I guess you could say Toledo got a little home cookin. Those freebie points were kind of Big when Cincinnati only lost by 6.

But the good news is Cincinnati can still go to a BCS bowl by winning their conference.

PS I can't wait until Florida kills Georgia

Looks like you'll have to wait another year on that one Mikey. How about you take your five favorite fingers and GFY be the most action you've had in forever.

BTW, Louisville won I hear.......tough weekend. I hear playing in traffic is good for stress.
    Last edited by B_K; 10-27-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Hey Mike, STFU!!!!!!!

And what is a Kent State????

Hey Mike, STFU!!!!!!!

And what is a Kent State????

Ooooh Ooooh I know. A Kent St. is a thing that lost to Kentucky (you know the worst team in the SEC) 47-14.

LOL I knew the Georgia boys would be acting like the season was over after beating Florida today. Still a lot of football to be played.

BTW I watched the Georgia / Florida game both teams looked horrible! If they play like they did today both will be blown out in their bowl games.
    Mike

Facebook

BTW I watched the Georgia / Florida game both teams looked horrible! If they play like they did today both will be blown out in their bowl games.
    No, thats what defensive games look like. I know you Weak fans no nothing about defense.

Nice High school game Friday night. How'd that turn out?
    Last edited by dirtfan2757; 10-28-2012 at 10:46 AM.

No, thats what defensive games look like. I know you Weak fans no nothing about defense.

Nice High school game Friday night. How'd that turn out?
    How many turnovers did Florida end up with Georgia should have blown them out but it took a holding call against Florida late in the 4th Quarter for Georgia to seal the deal. It was a horrible game. I know it you know it and most Georgia fans know it. I've heard stories of Georgia fans fighting amongst each other after the game. Why Because they know it was a horrible game and Georgia played horribly. If Georgia continues to play that way the will have trouble winning out and Georgia fans know that a bowl win is questionable.

As for Friday night yes apparently they had high school referees working the game. I'm sure you never watched it but Drane from Cincinnati clearly intercepted (much more clearly then the Te'o interception in the Notre Dame vs OU game) Teddy Bridgewater in the end zone and they never called it.

Even the Big East blogger tweeted after the play
    The more I see that Drane play on replay the more it looks like ab INT. #CINCYvsUL
    Then in the second half UL scored a TD after the replay booth overturned a call on the field that said the receiver didn't have control of the ball before he stepped out. The guy working the game said the replay both was wrong to overturn the call on the field.
    Mike

Facebook

How many turnovers did Florida end up with Georgia should have blown them out but it took a holding call against Florida late in the 4th Quarter for Georgia to seal the deal. It was a horrible game. I know it you know it and most Georgia fans know it. I've heard stories of Georgia fans fighting amongst each other after the game. Why Because they know it was a horrible game and Georgia played horribly. If Georgia continues to play that way the will have trouble winning out and Georgia fans know that a bowl win is questionable.

As for Friday night yes apparently they had high school referees working the game. I'm sure you never watched it but Drane from Cincinnati clearly intercepted (much more clearly then the Te'o interception in the Notre Dame vs OU game) Teddy Bridgewater in the end zone and they never called it.

Even the Big East blogger tweeted after the play

Then in the second half UL scored a TD after the replay booth overturned a call on the field that said the receiver didn't have control of the ball before he stepped out. The guy working the game said the replay both was wrong to overturn the call on the field.
    Excuses.........you always seem to have a bunch. No mention of the Rutgers debacle...predictable, (Kentucky 47-Kent St. 14) Georgia's defense had nothing to do with causing any of those turnovers I guess. Just be glad basketball season is around the corner. Your conference is good at that, at least for one more year. Reports of fans fighting after the game? The pics my buddy texted me looked like everyone was having a dam! good time. At least those in red and black anyway. You're a joke, and all you know how to do is make excuses and pull for other teams because in your heart you know yours is mediocre at best. We may lose out, who knows, but as for all the junk you talked last week, your crow is ready, enjoy the meal.

Excuses.........you always seem to have a bunch. No mention of the Rutgers debacle...predictable, (Kentucky 47-Kent St. 14) Georgia's defense had nothing to do with causing any of those turnovers I guess. Just be glad basketball season is around the corner. Your conference is good at that, at least for one more year. Reports of fans fighting after the game? The pics my buddy texted me looked like everyone was having a dam! good time. At least those in red and black anyway. You're a joke, and all you know how to do is make excuses and pull for other teams because in your heart you know yours is mediocre at best. We may lose out, who knows, but as for all the junk you talked last week, your crow is ready, enjoy the meal.
    Honestly I don't give a crap about Rutgers never did, but your still missing the fact that that team that just lost to Kent State still beat Arkansas and Arkansas is an SEC team! Yes the big East has a win against the SEC! Not that's really saying much I mean Didn't the SEC also have a loss to the Sun Belt Conference S B C ............... S B C................... S B C Also losing Pitt and Syracuse isn't going to kill the Big East basketball it will still certainly be better the the mighty SEC baskeball conference. You trash UK for their football but if it wasn't for UK's basketball the SEC would be worse then the A-10 when it comes to baskeball

As for the fans account I wasn't talking about actual fist fights but some Georgia fans were down on their team even though they won because they know Georgia was horrible in that game. It may shock you to know I have someone on my face book friends list that was actually at the game. She's a Florida fan that lives in Georgia she was talking about the Georgia fans to one of her friends in Georgia that is a Georgia fan. Talking about how the Georgia fans were rowdy and had no class. The Georgia fan said
    Bahahahaha girl I was about to whoop a GEORGIA fans tail cuz he was talking crap about his own team!

BTW If Cincinnati sucks so bad why did you delete that post you made a few days ago. I seen it before it was deleted

Once again beyond the controversy Cincinnati lost on the road in OT to a top 15 ranked team in the BCS standings. It's not the end of their season. There is still a lot of season left even though you Georgia fans act like the season is over already
    Mike

Facebook

Fictional post, one I'm positive you should have no friends. Two anything florida fans (mullets and jean shorts) can never be trusted as credible. Three, I did not delete my post. That offer is there if you want it. Maybe you could take up donations from your "facebook friends" to help you pay up. Four the Big East sucks....happy Sunday.

Fictional post, one I'm positive you should have no friends. Two anything florida fans (mullets and jean shorts) can never be trusted as credible. Three, I did not delete my post. That offer is there if you want it. Maybe you could take up donations from your "facebook friends" to help you pay up. Four the Big East sucks....happy Sunday.
    One..... Why wouldn't I have friends? I don't act like this http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80775843/ Are the reports true that it was actually you in that video?

Two..... I see you have trouble with comprehension. A Georgia fan made the comment that she was about to whoop a GEORGIA fans tail cuz he was talking crap about his own team!

Three..... someone deleted the post it's no longer there and I would hate to take your money after looking at that video. If that's really you in the video you either need to buy a shirt to cover up those pewny muscles or maybe invest in some protein shakes and maybe a home gym.

Four ...the Big East still holds a victory over the SEC this season no matter how many times you say the Big East sucks.....happy Sunday to you
    Mike

Facebook

Tell you what next time I'm at Eldora, look me up and we'll figure out who needs the protein shakes.

One..... Why wouldn't I have friends? I don't act like this http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80775843/

Haven't you beat that dead horse enough?

Your team got beat this weekend by a coach that his last coaching job was with a SEC team. Your team sucks, your conference sucks, and by the end of the year, I would bet that the WEAK will not have a team ranked in the top 25.

You talk crap about the Bulldogs having a bad game. A freshman running back had 118 yards rushing against the #2 team in the country. Jarvis Jones dominated with 2 forced fumbles and 13 tackles. Murray was off with 3 INT's and the Dawgs still won.

All you do is make excuses why your team lost, and come up with "Facebook" stories about GA fans as a lame diss. Get off the internet and start watching real football. GA will be on CBS again for your viewing pleasure Saturday.

Haven't you beat that dead horse enough?

Your team got beat this weekend by a coach that his last coaching job was with a SEC team. Your team sucks, your conference sucks, and by the end of the year, I would bet that the WEAK will not have a team ranked in the top 25.

You talk crap about the Bulldogs having a bad game. A freshman running back had 118 yards rushing against the #2 team in the country. Jarvis Jones dominated with 2 forced fumbles and 13 tackles. Murray was off with 3 INT's and the Dawgs still won.

All you do is make excuses why your team lost, and come up with "Facebook" stories about GA fans as a lame diss. Get off the internet and start watching real football. GA will be on CBS again for your viewing pleasure Saturday.
    LOL What does Charlie Strong coming from the SEC have to do with anything?

Your second point agrees with me. Georgia won despite playing badly. Both teams played badly and a good team would have beat both Florida and Georgia I know it you know Georgia fans know it.

I watched all the Georgia vs Florida. It may surprise you to know I don't hate all SEC teams.

The "weak" crap gets old. year after fans from teams like Georgia (teams that finish in the ranking lower then where they started) say the same thing about the Beast. Yet at the end of the year Big east teams end up higher in the ranking then they started. You might want to go back and look at the last 5 years and see how many times Cincinnati ended up in the top 25. Also you might want to check the Big East record in bowl games over the same period. You will probably be surprised.

Just because Cincinnati lost a couple games (on controversial calls) doesn't mean I'm going to run and hide. I'm not a Georgia fan it's not what i do I know as a Georgia fan it's not something your use to seeing or doing but guess what I'm here to stay!
    Mike

Facebook

The "weak" crap gets old. year after fans from teams like Georgia (teams that finish in the ranking lower then where they started) say the same thing about the Beast. Yet at the end of the year Big east teams end up higher in the ranking then they started. !
    Well, a 2 loss SEC team is ahead of an undefeated WEAK conference leader which proves that the WEAK doesn't pass the site test.

5 SEC teams in the top 10.

And, you don't know much about statistics, but here is last year's final BCS standings which has only 1 (and former) Big Weak in the top 25: http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs/_/year/2011

Now go ahead and get the coach's poll that shows some POS team #21 that lost to the worst team in the SEC last year in a blowout.

Well, a 2 loss SEC team is ahead of an undefeated WEAK conference leader which proves that the WEAK doesn't pass the site test.

5 SEC teams in the top 10.

And, you don't know much about statistics, but here is last year's final BCS standings which has only 1 (and former) Big Weak in the top 25: http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs/_/year/2011

Now go ahead and get the coach's poll that shows some POS team #21 that lost to the worst team in the SEC last year in a blowout.

I don't know much about statistics? I thought even Georgia fans knew the final BCS poll was for bowl match ups. If you look at that poll you linked it says LSU is #1 did LSU win the national championship nooooooooooooooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I believe Alabama won 21-0. Did LSU get credit for being #1? noooooooooopeeeeeeee I believe that honor went to Alabama. I believe they have a crystal football to prove it.

Of coarse the final coaches poll means more then the final BCS poll. The Final BCS poll happens before the end of the season. The final coaches poll is released in January after all the bowl games.

As for the lose to Tennessee that happened early in the season. Cincinnati also beat an SEC team in a bowl game. You choose to ignore that fact. Cherry pick the facts all you want but you can't deny Cincinnati was a top 25 after the season was said and done! I know that must tear you apart to have to admit that
    Mike

Facebook