350 Small Block Race engine 50 laps since built. found flake of chrome in the filter so took it out and ran a different engine. sundial 010 block 4 bolt billit splade caps, crank will need to be rechromed or replaced due to flake of chrome missing in the radius of 1 rod journal of the Wineburg light weight crank. this engine was built by JnJ race engines in Kingsport Tn. 5.7 crower rods, .030 wiesco pistons w total seal rings. the best i can remember it has a 630 roller cam, with dart iron eagle 230 heads with the best valves, double springs, stud girdle, and 1.5 stainless crower roller rockers. with a victor jr hi rise intake. aluminum race pullies, and waterpump. this is priced to sell. it is complete but will seperate for inspection for serious buyers. i am getting out of racing. and need to sell this beast. this engine was built for the limited late model division at wythe raceway. i did look at the bearings and the bottom end is clean and the bearings looks brand new. call for more information. 276-759-3904 Located in Chilhowie va in Southwestern Va.