Default florence speedway

is florence trying to figure out how to cook the points so no one knows it or are the kings just getting really lazy? Taking votes.
    usually have points run down and results by tuesday or wednesday at the latest and there has been nothing posted on any site in the universe stating whats going on!
    so give us your opinion we will tally votes and post our results promptly thank you.

usually they send an e-mail, but not this time. they could probably give jody shandon or someone a season pass to do results, points and a run down of the races. other tracks have some one take the time.

Cool weekly?

as long as I can remember the web updates have never been timely or on a regular basis.. sometimes its a couple of days sometimes its a couple of weeks...I doubt that telling all the fans the results is not a high priority for the race track.

I remember a better time when you could find complete results in the Ky Post/Enquirer
    would be very nice to get in touch with one of there sports writers and get that going again.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdodger View Post
    is florence trying to figure out how to cook the points so no one knows it or are the kings just getting really lazy? Taking votes.
    usually have points run down and results by tuesday or wednesday at the latest and there has been nothing posted on any site in the universe stating whats going on!
    so give us your opinion we will tally votes and post our results promptly thank you.
    Whenever?

I think that sometimes they are too busy to post the results. I haven't received the results e-mail yet. Maybe they’re working extra hours at their daily job? I’d post the race results here and on their useless facebook page if they wanted and gave me the official results. It’d only take a few minutes to do.
    Last edited by Gary; 05-26-2011 at 09:41 PM.

The results are all on a spread sheet. They have a program that does the points and all that. It's a matter of logging in and copying and pasting.

Default Results

I totally Agree