Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default 21b

Way to go to Chip and team! It want be long before that first real big win. Them Barry Wright guys are some real good young drivers. Any body got the rest of heat 1?

Quote Originally Posted by IceCowart View Post
    Way to go to Chip and team! It want be long before that first real big win. Them Barry Wright guys are some real good young drivers. Any body got the rest of heat 1?
    From Rich Olson via Facebook...

HEAT #1 FINISH
    1. Chip Brindle
    2. Darren Miller
    ...3. Kent Robinson
    4. Eddie Carrier Jr.
    5. John Blankenship
    6. Kelly Boen
    7. Chad Simpson
    8. Brady Smith
    9. Jon Kirby
    10. Brian Shirley
    11. Alan Vaughn
    12. Shane Harris
    13. Chris Spieker
    14. Jason Utter
    Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis

wheres my boy superman at?
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Quote Originally Posted by 44fan44 View Post
    wheres my boy superman at?
    ran 4th behind casebolt.

Funny how they can whine about inverts.And then the same guys that whine about the inverts still show up at Knoxville for the Late Model Nationals every year where heats are fully inverted.And you can't sandbag in time trials to start up front in your heat because time trials are worth twice as many points as the heats.

stokes wants to see them qualifiers qualify then be paid and go home.

They have a nice facility at Wheatland, but they have no clue how to run it. The track was one groove on the bottom before the 6 qualifying races. Then after running the 6 qualifiers, they rework the track for the Modified B-Mains. After multiple crashes in those 2 events, they take about their 5th intermission of the night and then have the cars come to the track to draw for the Manufactures Dash @ appproximately 11:45 pm when they still have 3 races left and the chances of rain starts increasing.

I did not hear Scott complain, I was just making a comment about what he said last year after Landers beat him fair and square....

About him getting into Moyer YES he did!!! and due to the track from my understanding from DirtOnDirt he didn't recover after that dropping to 5th ...not sure on the damage or if it effected him at all ...another thing I understand from reading and talking to a few folks there the track isn't that great from their opinions and I am also seeing that on this thread as well so they ALL can't be wrong ...hopefully we will find out tomorrow night how it all goes!
    A member from back in the day....

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    They have a nice facility at Wheatland, but they have no clue how to run it. The track was one groove on the bottom before the 6 qualifying races. Then after running the 6 qualifiers, they rework the track for the Modified B-Mains. After multiple crashes in those 2 events, they take about their 5th intermission of the night and then have the cars come to the track to draw for the Manufactures Dash @ appproximately 11:45 pm when they still have 3 races left and the chances of rain starts increasing.
    Yea, yea whatever fryefan. You're the one that's been surfin' the net for the last three years telling everyone that ALL the LM specials at Wheatland have been "good" races. Are ya gonna throw Lucas Oil Speedway under the bus now because they had a bad night of racing......."in your opinion".

Last year on friday night Wheatland was HORRIBLE, but on saturday night they bounced back and EVERYONE chose to forget friday night, and applaud what a "great" race the Show-Me was. Could the same happen this year?????????

Quote Originally Posted by HikerDan View Post

Last year on friday night Wheatland was HORRIBLE, but on saturday night they bounced back and EVERYONE chose to forget friday night, and applaud what a "great" race the Show-Me was. Could the same happen this year?????????
    I sure hope so. Since the event is being filmed for TV, I hope the track condition improves. If not, a lot of good it will do as far as exposure. I'm guessing they are saving the track for tonight. Lots of times you just can't seem to get a good racing surface 2 nights back to back.
    8/13/16

With Wheatland you either get a dry slick or a rubbered up track. Never seems to be a middle ground for the 100 lappers. My guess is the track prep guys are scrambling to figure out a solution. With the tv eye on all important Saturday night, dry slick seems to be the desired track surface. Good luck to the Lucas Show Me. The pressure is on.

who cares about the racing i was watching dirtondirt heat highlights the biggest thing was the crowd.,,,,,,,there was no one there i would say maybe 1,200 to 1,500 maybe wow,,,,,,really bad turnout

Quote Originally Posted by stokes View Post
    i hate listening to this crap! back in the 80's and early 90's, the fastest man won the race! now you got inverts, and what not! hell, just bitch slap a guy on his game
    Snookie, The World 100 inverts... lmao
    Last edited by F22 RAPTOR; 05-28-2011 at 09:10 AM.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

Quote Originally Posted by *Bandit* View Post
    Heat 3
    Birky = Pearson=Brown transfer

Heat 4
    McDowell- Eric Wells - Mike Marler
    Way to go Mike Marlar and Team!!!
    Congrats to his new crew chief as well, "Pete Cochran".
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

Quote Originally Posted by HikerDan View Post
    Yea, yea whatever fryefan. You're the one that's been surfin' the net for the last three years telling everyone that ALL the LM specials at Wheatland have been "good" races. Are ya gonna throw Lucas Oil Speedway under the bus now because they had a bad night of racing......."in your opinion".

The RACING has been good the last 3 years or so (for the special events anyway), but last night it was totally one groove on the bottom (it was just not my opinion). Hopefully, they will get that corrected tonite. With that being said, even when the track surface is racey, they do not even remotely have a clue about how to run a timely, efficient show. I wonder if they want to keep everyone their till the bar closes.

Attaboy Chip!

I remember when I was there last year that Friday nite was horrible one groove but Saturday nite was better except for the flats.

Thank you for sharing. success in the new studies. Waiting.