Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    Oh you forgot this is the Bloomer Oil Series
    Thats what I was thinking!!!

Bloomquist slid across the nose of McCool and McCool just drove into him and spun. Not sure wasn't really watching that part of the track. Sorry really good race a lot of racing was 2-3-4 wide racing.

Sometimes people run their mouth without actually knowing what happened.
    Oh you forgot this is the Bloomer Oil Series

and they wonder why locals don't like to run with them. not only do they get provisionals when they have used their but they also screw someone that is running with them because the other car involved was bloomer. nice one lucas

Thank's for the info ford ,appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch4545 View Post
    So what "ACTUALLY" happened Mitch? Just curious???

I don't know. But neither does Mike. Tomorrow the video should be on DOD. Then we can all comment intelligently without just throwing stones.
    Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    So what "ACTUALLY" happened Mitch? Just curious???

Quote Originally Posted by dirt track girl View Post
    and they wonder why locals don't like to run with them. not only do they get provisionals when they have used their but they also screw someone that is running with them because the other car involved was bloomer. nice one lucas
    Now Ash.....Are you going to sit idly by, and let this slander go un-punished? Surely you have something witty and resourceful to say in defense of your beloved tour????

I don't know. But neither does Mike. Tomorrow the video should be on DOD. Then we can all comment intelligently without just throwing stones.
    10-4.........

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    Now Ash.....Are you going to sit idly by, and let this slander go un-punished? Surely you have something witty and resourceful to say in defense of your beloved tour????
    I'm not ash

I'm sorry you are correct I wasn't there, I was going by what was said that they both spun, so go to bed now your sister's waitin on ya.

I'm not ash
    Oh I know. But if she starts chasing you around the forum, like she does me, everytime I defile the "holiness" of the Lucas Oil Series, then you soon may meet her aquaintance.

If it happens, take it with a grain of salt. It makes for pretty good "brain-washed" comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxnc View Post
    oh i know. But if she starts chasing you around the forum, like she does me, everytime i defile the "holiness" of the lucas oil series, then you soon may meet her aquaintance.

If it happens, take it with a grain of salt. It makes for pretty good "brain-washed" comedy.:d
    lol!!! Haha

Your post started out pretty good but then went down hill. you're a sorry individual but but you will have a good career on 4M. There are many like you on this site. I have to get some sleep. I'm heading for Taxwell tomorrow, and then Florence. I actually go to races.
    I'm sorry you are correct I wasn't there, I was going by what was said that they both spun, so go to bed now your sister's waitin on ya.

Your post started out pretty good but then went down hill. you're a sorry individual but but you will have a good career on 4M. There are many like you on this site. I have to get some sleep. I'm heading for Taxwell tomorrow, and then Florence. I actually go to races.

If you'll look at our join dates you'll see I've actually been a member longer than you there genius. I just don't post very much because I'm usually at the races, but unfortunately I have a job and couldn't make it tonight. I'm gladly finished with this post just wanted to point out you called me out first, I usually don't snap back at smart@ss comments, especially if I knew it was the 4m character judge. Enjoy the races this weekend and congrats to the O show.

I'm not ash
    Jinx knows, he was calling Ashley out to comment on your post as she does to his.
    43 races this year.
    Tulsa Expo- 5, Volusia- 3, Bubba Raceway- 3
    Dillon Speedway- 1, Myrtle Beach Speedway-1, Hickory Speedway- 1
    Southern National- 1, Lincoln Speedway-2, Williams Grove Speedway-2, Indiana State Fairgrounds-1
    Anderson (Indiana) Speedway-1, Indianapolis Motor Speedway- 1
    Bloomington Speedway-1, Lawrenceburg Speedway-1
    Kokomo Speedway- 1, Port Royal-1, Limaland- 1
    Eldora- 2, Knoxville- 6, Oskaloosa-2, Attica-2, Wayne County-1

Fair enough. Peace!
    If you'll look at our join dates you'll see I've actually been a member longer than you there genius. I just don't post very much because I'm usually at the races, but unfortunately I have a job and couldn't make it tonight. I'm gladly finished with this post just wanted to point out you called me out first, I usually don't snap back at smart@ss comments, especially if I knew it was the 4m character judge. Enjoy the races this weekend and congrats to the O show.

Sorry about the mis understanding inthink I've got it right now I wasn't watching the track at the time. McCool bowed up and stopped and caused the caution. Bloomer didn't spin until after the caution came out he spun to miss the wreck. The both finished the race but the 57j went to the rear. Hope I've got it right my brother was sitting beside me and he said that's how it went. Haha sorry guys. There was a lot of 3 and 4 wide racing in the rear if the field. Davenport was on a rail just ran out of tires.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfanbob View Post
    I thought Francis got a Mastersbilt to do better???? :/
    3rd in his first time out, 17th to 7th in his second, is the guy not allowed to have a bad race?

Bloomquist put an aggressive slide job on McCool coming out of two after the restart. When they got to 3 & 4 McCool got into Bloomquist. Then Bloomquist slowed to regain control. When he did the whole field bottled up behind them and McCool got spun. Where people think Bloomquist spun was as cars came back around McCool was sitting wrong way on the track and drove up into Bloomquist head on. Bloomquist didn't spin, he just stopped to keep from getting run into.