Default Belt driven fuel pump...

Theres quite a few out there. Can anyone make a suggestion of which ones are good, and which aren't so good?

We have been running the Race Pumps piston design deal, but we are just tired of working on the darn thing. When it works, its perfect, but it's getting high maintenance.

We ran the KSE with the pill and it worked good for us. Some have used a reg with it. Best of luck with your decision.

I had good luck with Ron's gold pump and the one from C&S....
    Bruce Gould III #30...

Thanks for the suggestions fellas.

when we ran methanol I finally got a rons billet vane pump, after fighting with a racepump for half a season, worked flawless from the first time I hooked it up till we switched to fuel the next year . I still have the whole setup, have offered it for 400 but no takers yet, let me know if your interested, it comes with all the mounts,belts, and regulator .

http://www.ronsfuel.com/gold_vane.cfm

Tony

Just switched to a belt driven pump a couple months ago and went with the C&S one that speedway sells. Couldn't be happier. It works great.

Talon, I'm interested, but we are currently on gas. Is the setup for alky only?

it can be used for fuel , you may need to adjust the regulator and play with the idle jet as right now that is for a methanol system to run 2 psi at idle and 9 psi at wot . other than that it can handle anything .

you can call me if you like 805-260-1628, Tony

I've got the Ron's pump, too, running alky. They have good tech support if you want to ask them about switching it over to gas.

Give 'em a call!

http://ronsfuel.com/contact.cfm

Also, rebuild was pretty cheap. $150, I wanna say?

I was interested, but we have to pay for an engine rebuild, so this is something that's going to have to wait.