Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Default Final Results, the Taz

01) 01) JARED LANDERS
    02) 06) Jonathan Davenport
    03) 02) Jimmy Owens
    04) 03) Steve Francis
    05) 23) Don O'Neal ( hard charger )
    06) 14) Tyler Redd1ck
    07) 05) John Blankenship
    08) 13) Dale McDowell
    09) 09) Eric Wells
    10) 10) Brad Neat
    11) 07) Eric Jacobsen
    12) 19) Chris Wall
    13) 04) Scott Bloomquist
    14) 08) Mike Marlar
    15) 18) Bub McCool
    16) 11) Vic Hill
    17) 12) Ray Cook
    18) 17) Tommy Kerr
    19) 20) Bryan Hendrix
    20) 22) Jason Trammell
    21) 15) Earl Pearson Jr
    22) 21) Billy Ogle Jr
    23) 24) Frankie Heckenast Jr
    24) 16) Steve Casebolt
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 06-03-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    Yeah wildfan, I enjoy that site a great deal, you guys do a great job, too bad Dan couldn't make these last two shows
    He made the show Thursday night but it was cut short when he was introduced to the wall on lap 18 by another driver..... thats what kept them off the track tonight but he will be racing Florence tomorrow. I look forward to the updates!! I like that you don't have to actually join twitter to click on the pics.

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Agreed wildfan, in my mind that's the best site on the web when it comes to racing updates. whoever or whomever does the job, I thank them

And what in the world is going on with EPJ, man, that guy can't buy a good result lately, hope he gets things straightened out soon, he's too dam good a driver.

Quote Originally Posted by benton#3 View Post
    Hoping Returning to Dirt comes through as always.
    I appreciate the good words but tonight was my son's 6th birthday so I didn't make it to the Taz. I've started putting updates to the races I attend on my site because they seem to get erased when I put them here.

Agreed wildfan, in my mind that's the best site on the web when it comes to racing updates. whoever or whomever does the job, I thank them
    agreed it's a group effort over there!!! gotta lover racers they work together to get the info out!!! they know what it's like not always being able to go and have to sit home and wonder about your driver!! That's why they try to report on everyone!!
    Thats why i like to give them props so they don't give up!!! I need them!!

Cool Mm 1619

It is great to see Montana Magic back, I hope you stay with us the rest of the race season.

And what in the world is going on with EPJ, man, that guy can't buy a good result lately, hope he gets things straightened out soon, he's too dam good a driver.
    Kinda strange Magic....Seems every Lucas race i attended over the years......Earl wins....34 Raceway a few weeks ago.

Well, you tell them guys that they got a big fan here in me......I enjoy their effort on race night

And Propower, great to hear from you again, and yes, I'll be around, my friend......I never went very far.

And hey, Mud Man, how ya been ? It's astonishing to me to see Earl have such rotten luck, but I do believe eventually he'll get it figured out, now you watch, he'll win Eldora this next weekend when we might least expect him to
    Quote Originally Posted by wildfan View Post
    agreed it's a group effort over there!!! gotta lover racers they work together to get the info out!!! they know what it's like not always being able to go and have to sit home and wonder about your driver!! That's why they try to report on everyone!!
    Thats why i like to give them props so they don't give up!!! I need them!!

Default Landers again

Good for Jared. If I am not mistaking, he won a couple of years ago there, correct...or was that Bulls Gap? How was the crowd? We usually went when they had the July 4th races in the area, missed it this year. The best region in the world for dirt track racing..IMHO ( and this is from a south Carolinian/volusia native).

To bad the Mooresville crew wasn't closer to the top.

For those that have never been to Tazewell, you need to add that to your bucket list.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PROPOWER View Post
    It is great to see Montana Magic back, I hope you stay with us the rest of the race season.
    I will 2nd that while I'm signed in.

Default Awesome

First race for me this season and it was a good one. I was cheering for Marlar till he shot his wad. Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sbowers43 View Post
    Good for Jared. If I am not mistaking, he won a couple of years ago there, correct...or was that Bulls Gap? How was the crowd? We usually went when they had the July 4th races in the area, missed it this year. The best region in the world for dirt track racing..IMHO ( and this is from a south Carolinian/volusia native).
    The Taz once again put on one heck of a show. I have been going to the Taz for 15 years now and that was by far the largest crowd I have ever seen there. It was very impressive sight from the pits. Great run for Landers, he was on rail tonight. He could put that car any where on the track and go. That was fun watching JO work his way back up and a good points night from him. The real deal from 23 on the high banks of the taz was just as good as JO coming through the field.

Quote Originally Posted by sbowers43 View Post
    Landers had not won at Tazewell until tonight. Had a good showing in the Southern Nationals two years ago.

The crowd was huge. Literally every seat was taken. I think Bloomquist and Owens going to the back made for a better show. Even though Lander led every lap, he didn't run away. Owens might have run away from everybody had he stayed up front. But we'll never know.

From all of The Staff at Tazewell Speedway. We would like to thank The Lucas Oil Series and Drivers for a great program tonight, but most of all we would lke to thank the FANS. Who turned out droves at our little speedplant. Without you this couldn't be possible. I hope everyone got their money's worth. I know all of those 10 second breath taking laps did it for me.