Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Richard Childress puts a whoopin on Kyle Bush

Later, Jeff Gluck of SB Nation reported, "Kyle Busch was put into a headlock and punched several times by famed team owner Richard Childress before falling to the ground, according to several people with direct knowledge of an altercation ..."
    A more complete story is here

http://www.nascar.com/news/110604/rc...sas/index.html
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Mr. Childress
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Thank you Mr. Childress
    Ditto..... my hero!
    ~Gentlemen, start your engines~

Thumbs up

Old guy does a little old school LOL

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up

They should'a had it on pay-per-view.
    I would have paid money to have seen RC "open up a can of whoopass" on kb"!!!
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Default Long time coming....

Well , someone finally decided to do something ! This driver , evidently doesn't know how his wealth was established.... You take matters in to your own hands , after enough is enough .No texting , no phone calls , no "dog\pony" show ! ! Thank goodness for a 65 year old man who said " not anymore"..... R.C. had already confronted the little girl about this matter(a.k.a. man to man) , which Cry Busch doesn't understand , and told him what would happen.... Great day , too bad it couldn't have been worse for K.Bit!@#ch.. Go on R.C. let 'em fine ya all they want. Can you imagine the guys in the garage area lined up to shake Richard's hand ? p.s. it's a bunch ! ! !

RC taking to punk out behind the woodshed. Needs to happen more often.

TOOK OFF HIS ROLEX BEFOREHAND...

'" IN CASE I GOT A WRONG ANSWER "...

Feb 11-13 2016 Winter Freeze VI World Of Outlaws Super Late Models
    Open Wheel Modifieds & More tba
    SLM & OWM Chassis & Mfg CHAMPIONSHIP CUP
    SYLVANIA GA www.ScrevenMotorSports.com

I think Childress, is mad because he should have signed the closest driver in present time to his favorite #3. Some should remember he was not well respected either when his career was starting. Keep pissin them off KYLE!!!! I'll take a driver who wants to win everytime he gets into the car.

Well who wouldn't take a driver that goes for it all the time.. KB is the most aggressive guy Nascar has seen in a long time and he rubs people/drivers the wrong way all the time..

He took his AZZ beating and now we can move on...

Rather sad that an old man that is a millionaire today because of a driver with the same style as Kyle would act this way.

Kyle showed some class by not whipping his old a*s

I bet Kyle is laughing his a*s off that the old man is now $150,000.00 poorer than he was.

Childress is rather two faced and should be carted off to the old folks home.

Default I'm new posted above - sorry about that

Good for Childress
    When you destory other people property over and over there is a time to stop it. I think Richard did good. He owns the team, he puts HIS money in the team and to have some punk (yes, great driver but punk) purposely wreck your equipment is crap. I am a Hendrick guy but old man Childress just climbed up my 'respect scale' a bunch. Nascar should at least make Kyle Bush pay for the damage to the kids truck he caused "AFTER the RACE" just because the kid beat him. Cmon folks, if you have a pickup and the neighbor gives you a 'love tap' because you beat him to the driveway that costs you $5000 to repair, you are going to tell me you wouldn't be hot? Let's get real. Fact: Bush 'chokes' for the BIG BOYS championship every year, get's in and then chokes. Sorry bush lovers but 'he chokes'.

maybe somebody will wall him this week at the BIG E

Default Easy ...

Quote Originally Posted by JimV View Post
    Good for Childress
    When you destory other people property over and over there is a time to stop it. I think Richard did good. He owns the team, he puts HIS money in the team and to have some punk (yes, great driver but punk) purposely wreck your equipment is crap. I am a Hendrick guy but old man Childress just climbed up my 'respect scale' a bunch. Nascar should at least make Kyle Bush pay for the damage to the kids truck he caused "AFTER the RACE" just because the kid beat him. Cmon folks, if you have a pickup and the neighbor gives you a 'love tap' because you beat him to the driveway that costs you $5000 to repair, you are going to tell me you wouldn't be hot? Let's get real. Fact: Bush 'chokes' for the BIG BOYS championship every year, get's in and then chokes. Sorry bush lovers but 'he chokes'.
    Easy , don't upset the little ones who are his fans. They must not be out of school yet!

Default Classless.............

Quote Originally Posted by dirtisforracin View Post
    I think Childress, is mad because he should have signed the closest driver in present time to his favorite #3. Some should remember he was not well respected either when his career was starting. Keep pissin them off KYLE!!!! I'll take a driver who wants to win everytime he gets into the car.
    Bringing up the deceased is WRONG. Folks like you are , enough to laugh at ! !

Default Grow up ..

Quote Originally Posted by YallareTrailerTrash View Post
    Rather sad that an old man that is a millionaire today because of a driver with the same style as Kyle would act this way.

Kyle showed some class by not whipping his old a*s

I bet Kyle is laughing his a*s off that the old man is now $150,000.00 poorer than he was.

Childress is rather two faced and should be carted off to the old folks home.
    Rather sad is you. Kyle can't whip his wife's ass !!! She wanted him to...

Oh please, like Kyle realllllllllllyyyyyyyyy gave the old geezer his best shot.... If he did, Childress' butt would have been laid out on the floor like a rag doll and the haters on here would be sayin' "oh, wow, Bush is a real tough guy, he beat up a bona fide paid up AARP member barely out of a wheelchair"

Childress jumped him with a cheap shot and he's lucky Bush didn't flat out deck the old fart. Get real. Anyone can get a couple cheap shots in, especially when you LET them....

My guess is behind the scenes EVERYONE in NASCAR is laughing at Richard Childress for letting Bush get under his skin. Races aren't just won on the track, they are won by getting in the other drivers' heads and getting them thinking about you. Now he's getting in an owners too.... lol
    Last edited by t.nie; 06-06-2011 at 08:48 PM.

As was said earlier Bush was in a no win deal hit a senior and go to jail or take a couple punches and watch the guy get a $150,000.00 fine and maybe take legal action of his own. but really how could Childress be so made win he always was more than happy to go to victory lane after his driver put a car in the wall hell they won more races that way than they ever did by being the best car on a given day.

Yea, we saw a few weeks ago how tough pee wee jr. is. He ran from Harvick screaming like a schoolgirl would run from a big black spider. The old guy kicked pee wee's ass and that's a fact. No kinda' sugar coating can change that.

Rationalize it anyway you want but your boy is a candy a$$.

Rather humorous really.