Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by YallareTrailerTrash View Post
    Rather sad that an old man that is a millionaire today because of a driver with the same style as Kyle would act this way.

Kyle showed some class by not whipping his old a*s

I bet Kyle is laughing his a*s off that the old man is now $150,000.00 poorer than he was.

Childress is rather two faced and should be carted off to the old folks home.
    No....I think RC needs to teach your lazy little fat azz a lesson too.Evidently you don't get it do you?

Does anybody have Childress's address? I want to send him a small donation to help pay his fine.Hopefully the next time somebody grabs that lil puss they will get their monies worth.

Richard Childress Racing. 425 Industrial Drive Welcome, NC 27374
    Feb 11-13 2016 Winter Freeze VI World Of Outlaws Super Late Models
    Open Wheel Modifieds & More tba
    SLM & OWM Chassis & Mfg CHAMPIONSHIP CUP
    SYLVANIA GA www.ScrevenMotorSports.com

Im a big fan of MMA AND Ultimate fighting , But when it comes to racing if I want to see a driver who runs in the front of every series he runs in and has the desire and guts to win , I tune into watch Kyle Busch Instead of a midpack famous name driver.
    Old man just made hisself look bad. He has one of the biggest crybaby punks in racing driving for him in Harvick.

LMAO... I would bet you are from WV......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by runyou-2 View Post
    No....I think RC needs to teach your lazy little fat azz a lesson too.Evidently you don't get it do you?

Yeah we all saw how tough Harvick was a couple of weeks ago. He almost got out of his car too soon. If you noticed He took off his wheel then realized his crew wasn`t there to back him up, he then took it back off when his crew got there. As for Childress I think he was just trying to get Kyle in trouble. If Kyle would have fought back he would have probably been suspended. Plus who wants to beat up an old man. He needs to fight Delana Harvick she wears the pants and has the balls in the Harvick family!

Quote Originally Posted by drtracer15 View Post
    Im a big fan of MMA AND Ultimate fighting , But when it comes to racing if I want to see a driver who runs in the front of every series he runs in and has the desire and guts to win , I tune into watch Kyle Busch Instead of a midpack famous name driver.
    Old man just made hisself look bad. He has one of the biggest crybaby punks in racing driving for him in Harvick.
    Old man made HIMSELF look bad? Hows that? When a 65 year old man puts a Nolan Ryan on a 20 something youth that is probably in the prime of his life? I think ya got yer scruples a little backwards. I guarantee you that 80% or more in the Nascar garage are patting Richard on the back. I'm sure Dale Sr. is looking down with a smile on his face also.
    8/13/16

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Old man made HIMSELF look bad? Hows that? When a 65 year old man puts a Nolan Ryan on a 20 something youth that is probably in the prime of his life? I think ya got yer scruples a little backwards. I guarantee you that 80% or more in the Nascar garage are patting Richard on the back. I'm sure Dale Sr. is looking down with a smile on his face also.
    You just hit a Grand Slam on this one!!! Nolan would'a been proud...

That was beautiful Man, just beautiful!!!
    Last edited by blackford; 06-07-2011 at 09:03 PM.
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Your guarantee would be wrong. 90% of them are looking at him like he is an idiot. He lost a lot of respect over being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post

Default Wuss........

Quote Originally Posted by PONYSTOCK2S View Post
    Yeah we all saw how tough Harvick was a couple of weeks ago. He almost got out of his car too soon. If you noticed He took off his wheel then realized his crew wasn`t there to back him up, he then took it back off when his crew got there. As for Childress I think he was just trying to get Kyle in trouble. If Kyle would have fought back he would have probably been suspended. Plus who wants to beat up an old man. He needs to fight Delana Harvick she wears the pants and has the balls in the Harvick family!
    He doesn't know how to fight back ! ! P.S. Kry Busch gets himself in enough trouble , with out Richard . J.Gibbs better reign him in . Oh , wait , it's good for NASJOKE ...

its nice to read this info in this thread.
    check this outaed batteries

Quote Originally Posted by drtracer15 View Post
    Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro15 View Post
    Bringing up the deceased is WRONG. Folks like you are , enough to laugh at ! !
    Go ahead and laugh. But the reality of his statement is totally serious and true!

Mr. Childress needs a temporary ban. Banning people is a good thing you know!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-12-2011 at 07:00 PM.

I think the 29 team showed ther hand today it was more about get KY Busch to do something stupid more than tring to win nascar should have parked the 29 today.

Interesting that the 'whining shrub got his roots kicked. Make the shrub pay for the damage done AFTER the race. Acting petty and pi$$y doesn't make him a good driver. Just another driver with a chip on his shoulder.
    Shrub, act like a MAN. You get beat, take it like a man. Not like some pi$$y, whiney, petty [ I have got to get you back ] teenager. Who would be first in line to complain if 'he got roughed up after a race? The whining shrub, and those burst into tears eyes.