Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

This has been such a dumb post....How about I go to NASCAR and raise hell because my Mini Stock is not fast enough to race with Cup cars.....It's Mod Hobby. You know when you leave the House that your most likely running MOD HOBBY! Stop crying! Build your car to match the rules or go race somewhere else. This kind of crap is what makes people out side our state think we are all inbreed hollow eyed mouth breathers...
    Action Figure Sold Separately !

Quote Originally Posted by 99plummer View Post
    This has been such a dumb post....How about I go to NASCAR and raise hell because my Mini Stock is not fast enough to race with Cup cars.....It's Mod Hobby. You know when you leave the House that your most likely running MOD HOBBY! Stop crying! Build your car to match the rules or go race somewhere else. This kind of crap is what makes people out side our state think we are all inbreed hollow eyed mouth breathers...
    are you going to be singing the same song when it's the pony's that are getting cut? just wondering......

the dr....
    If they are going to outlaw a plant, shouldn't it be poison ivy??????
    http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/
    the dr........ Not following directions since 1959!

Nope. I'll just do what I need to do, to run where ever has them. It's not the tracks job to make a class for every person that wants to race there. You would have 20 classes if you did that. If I want to race at North Ga. Then I better build a car for there. If They cut my class then I can race some were else or build a new car. I have been threw it before. It's Not that big a deal to drive down the road to a different track.

Dr.. since N Ga isnt running Econo's why dont you take your car down to Dixie where they do run them. I'm sure the new promoter and everyone else @ N Ga wont miss you..

You have stated that you "tell it like it is". You seem to be forgetting that the new promoter offered to let you guys run in a class that the track doesnt even offer if you brought 10 cars. Well you didnt... You shouldnt be giving him a hard time, you should be giving all your fellow econo drivers the hard time for not supporting you. I'm sure he has enough on his plate trying to get things going without having to continue to deal with this issue from you.

I just wish i lived closer so i could run there on a weekly basis and i would make sure i brought a car that the track had a class for if i did.

Quote Originally Posted by 99plummer View Post
    Nope. I'll just do what I need to do, to run where ever has them. It's not the tracks job to make a class for every person that wants to race there. You would have 20 classes if you did that. If I want to race at North Ga. Then I better build a car for there. If They cut my class then I can race some were else or build a new car. I have been threw it before. It's Not that big a deal to drive down the road to a different track.
    thats what they do in mx. why you stay at the track forever.

It is all about putting people in the seats and keeping a race track open that is the bottom line. By not running econos that nite with 8 cars and doing what someone else suggested trying to continue to run them with a reduced purse as was suggested until 10 showed up and they would have possibly the next week at least 50 or 60 people left to go somewhere else to race NGA can not continue to operate like that that is the bottom line maybe it can weather the storm I hope so. Maybe if people would look at the bottom line on this and that is making money instead of blasting people who are talking with some sense about this things would be better.

OMG! I cant believe that North Ga. Speedway's whole Future depends on the Econo class...All the fans that will not show up now...What will they do!

about all classes had less than 10 cars i wonder if their cutting out all of them . ive heard their future isnt looking to good

Quote Originally Posted by security one View Post
    about all classes had less than 10 cars i wonder if their cutting out all of them . ive heard their future isnt looking to good
    I've heard that it pays $1,000,000 to win on June 6th at NGS in stock Pony. I've also heard that if I run aluminum wheels I can pick up 40 extra HP! I also heard that running silicone braided fuel line and light weight muffler bearings makes an extra 5 foot pounds of torque. Maybe I should run synthetic blinker fluid in my truck because I heard that it reduces frictional drag on the trailer.

I heard, I heard, I heard... Just make some random nonsense that you HEARD and tell everyone as if it's fact. If you don't like the track, don't go. Simple as that.

Oil SPECULATION is why the gas prices are so high (google it if you have no clue). I guess if folks keep speculating the track is going to fail then guess what...IT'S GOING TO FAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by merc123 View Post
    I've heard that it pays $1,000,000 to win on June 6th at NGS in stock Pony. I've also heard that if I run aluminum wheels I can pick up 40 extra HP! I also heard that running silicone braided fuel line and light weight muffler bearings makes an extra 5 foot pounds of torque. Maybe I should run synthetic blinker fluid in my truck because I heard that it reduces frictional drag on the trailer.

I heard, I heard, I heard... Just make some random nonsense that you HEARD and tell everyone as if it's fact. If you don't like the track, don't go. Simple as that.

Oil SPECULATION is why the gas prices are so high (google it if you have no clue). I guess if folks keep speculating the track is going to fail then guess what...IT'S GOING TO FAIL!
    I thought it was July 6th for the big pony race.......(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ( ummm I only said Dam% once....... what kind of nanny filter they got on here?) I already missed it and I was almost done with my new pony car......

the dr.
    Last edited by drflavio309; 06-27-2011 at 07:38 PM.
    If they are going to outlaw a plant, shouldn't it be poison ivy??????
    http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/
    the dr........ Not following directions since 1959!

Quote Originally Posted by drflavio309 View Post
    I thought it was July 6th for the big pony race.......(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ( ummm I only said Dam% once....... what kind of nanny filter they got on here?) I already missed it and I was almost done with my new pony car......

the dr.

They have it to where it puts that crap 4 times for every bad word so it makes it hard to read. My bad, it was the year 2012!
    Last edited by merc123; 06-27-2011 at 07:50 PM.