Default NASCAR puts a whippin on Richard Childress

How much is it gonna cost him?

150,000 dollars ,mere pocket change to RC . It took Jimmy Spencer to straighten out big brother Busch with a couple of pokes in the nose at Bristol and RC took care of Pee Wee Herman Busch . They say he hit the ground in the fetal position after RC worked him over and he ran off in his car like the little bit-- he is after Kevin went after him running over everything in sight . If I was that dam yellow meated I wouldnt be messin with folks . Maybe ole RC straightened him out .

We've heard on the radio's of most of the rcr driver latily how fed up they arte of finishing second behind busch.I think that has played on Rcr more than the bent fenders.he(( look at how many fenders Dale sr. bent up just ask terry l and mark m they've both been sent to the wall in a bent up wreck after the hit and run or spin to win.busch has more wins than the enter rcr stable and they can't handle that fact and it wouls seem neither can the rcr/dale sr fans.

kinda funny the sr fans that loved to see dale spin anyone out of the way to win are now crying evertime they see busch even rub another car.he drives hard every lap of every race and wins alot in everything he drives. unlike the rcr group.

Not to sure 150 grand is pocket change, even for Childress. I would not be surprised if over half of the Nascar garage has chipped in to help Richard out with the fine. Pee Wee has had it comin for quite a while. Just surprised it took a 65 year old man to do it.
    8/13/16

Great theme! definitely the ultimate sports site.
    Last edited by tkarint; 06-17-2011 at 04:16 AM.

The fans asked for it and nascar gave it to them. "HAVE AT IT BOYS" everybody knew this was coming sooner or later. It was all a matter of time till it went too far and nascar had to step in. As far as the have at it i think it has help racing some no more follow the leader all day but between green flag and checker is racing. on the cool down lap race is over and so is the have at it is over and being a kyle fan that is where he messed up and i belive that where nascar needs to explain race is over lay off the equipment at that point. Also the driver and owner should be the only people aloud to handle any of these situtations lets face it the driver is in the car and the owner pays the bills it's his/her money and equipment. Nascar has also to me screwed up this points system with the chase it should be points all year not just the last 10 races. But they did manage to make racing alittle more enjoyable with the have at it to a point. JMO. Also 150 grand where does that moeny acutally go i think that was alittle extreme.
    Last edited by lovinlatemodels; 06-17-2011 at 12:26 PM.