Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dream Updates.

Quote Originally Posted by TNDirt View Post
    True. Good point most of the are.
    you weren't there and really can't know what it was like. i was there. it was not the best race ever, but it was a pretty good race. for whatever reason, the dream turns out to be a pretty good race every year. moyer and lanigan had a real good race going on. lanigan got under moyer on probably 15 different laps in traffic. o'neil coming from 12th. owens from i think 20th to around 9th until he spun or was spun. i didn't see what caused it. anyway, the people on this board that think it was a boring race are clueless.
    Last edited by lokwaidid; 06-12-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lokwaidid View Post
    you weren't there and really can't know what it was like. i was there. it was not the best race ever, but it was a pretty good race. for whatever reason, the dream turns out to be a pretty good race every year. moyer and lanigan had a real good race going on. lanigan got under moyer on probably 15 different laps in traffic. o'neil coming from 12th. owens from i think 20th to around 9th until he spun or was spun. i didn't see what caused it. anyway, the people on this board that think it was a boring race are clueless.
    I was to there i was sitting in turn one and it was a choo choo. Lanigan couldnt get around moyer because the middle groove just wasn't there. Every time somebody tried to pass in the middle they would lose momentum and have to drop back in line. I'll give credit to O neal for dive bombing the turns and letting his momntum take him back to the top. I have seen way better races at eldora than that one last night.

I wasnt there but by looking at the drivers starting positions and where they finished, Im glad I didnt go.on. Bloomer started 15 and finished 12th. Not a whole lot of movers and shakers.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Chamberlain Knocks Birkhofer out of 6th and final transfer spot at white flag. Chamberlain is penalized for the ill advised slide job.
    They were only taking the top 4 in the B-Main so birky wouldnt have made the show any way.. Birky took himself out of the race Chamberlain done a clean slide job and birky drove into the back of him all in all i think birky was trying to take Chamberlain out because he got passed!!!

Were you even there? They took 6 from the consi. McDowell and Heckenast finished 5th and 6th and made the show.

Chamberlain flat out ran out of talent, not just in turn 4, but for the whole night. He should change his name to "talentless" instead of "insane"

You live by the slide job, you die by the slide job...
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

Quote Originally Posted by Stevens00 View Post
    They were only taking the top 4 in the B-Main so birky wouldnt have made the show any way.. Birky took himself out of the race Chamberlain done a clean slide job and birky drove into the back of him all in all i think birky was trying to take Chamberlain out because he got passed!!!
    Dude you have no clue Chamberlain took out 3 cars in his heat race pulling the same idiotic bottom to wall slide job and the 4th car was Birky,he hit everything but the push trucks last night!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lokwaidid View Post
    Oneal won the race and made my night, other than that, it was one lane. Don't have to be bored to admit that.

And I was there also!

Quote Originally Posted by troublemaker View Post
    There goes the shark...done for the night
    The Shark is a ton short when it comes to patience.

LMAO!!! you funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyDog View Post
    Dude you have no clue Chamberlain took out 3 cars in his heat race pulling the same idiotic bottom to wall slide job and the 4th car was Birky,he hit everything but the push trucks last night!!!
    I heard Kid Rocket was doing some sliding too... There are a couple of photos of him taking the nose off somebody's car. Sounds like a cut throat event this year.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

Were your eyes open on this one? Birky was on the High side and Chamberlain dove down on three car missiing Heckenast and Mcdowell and plowed birky into the wall. The whole left side of Chamberlains car look like a can opener attack it. Far from clean racing!! Richards needed to be penalized for the samething, theres a difference between a slide job and a stupid move all together

hey clayton_wetter i dont know what your talking about it took alot of patience from shark to spin himself out instead of taking out vaught when he jumped the cushion in front of james...that takes patience i swear some poeple on here have no clue what they are talking about...or there just idiots im not sure which...
    if they wont get out of the way... door em silver shark in the house