Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Richmond updates????

anyone that has any news from the richmond race they would be greatly appreciated...........

Thumbs down

They are as bad as Clinton Co about posting results or updates....Almost went to Richmond but,went fishing instead.

Still no updates from the RAT!!Knew O'neal won the Dream when the checkers flew.

Thumbs down

12:11 EST and nothing!! Glad I didn't go!! Poor promotion is killing tracks!!

Ray Cook wins Linville led most of race heard Cook took him out

Hmmm, well congrats to Ray. I hate to hear it happened like that, will have to see the video to believe it.

Was a good race,wish linville and cook had not got together they were racing hard with lee and hatton rite on there bumper. hard to see what happened,looked like a racing deal.

Quote Originally Posted by racingrocks View Post
    Was a good race,wish linville and cook had not got together they were racing hard with lee and hatton rite on there bumper. hard to see what happened,looked like a racing deal.
    It was just a racing deal,a shame though it broke up a three wide 4 car battle for the lead. Congrats to Ray Cook, but hang in there Rooster and you'll be in victory lane.

Well, what really happened?

What really happened was a poorly ran program and lots of ruff driving. The orange/black 33 and the B5 should have both been sent home for the night after there actions in the Consey....22 or 23 cars total, 3 cars from each heat to the feature(12 cars total to the feature) so they run 1 Consey with 10 cars for 8 feature spots ????????????????? Will never return to this track.

Jewell led first part of the race. Sealed a tire during first caution, not any good after. Heat race winners were Jewell, Rattliff, Linville and Webb. Four of the top 5 cars were on Racers. Congratulations to Ray Cook and team! First event for inaugural USDCS series. Good racing up front with 3 wide racing. Good luck to the Tackett's and USDCS. This race wasn't called the "Rain Dodger 40" for nothing!

who didnt make the feature?

Quote Originally Posted by pitmasterII View Post
    What really happened was a poorly ran program and lots of ruff driving. The orange/black 33 and the B5 should have both been sent home for the night after there actions in the Consey....22 or 23 cars total, 3 cars from each heat to the feature(12 cars total to the feature) so they run 1 Consey with 10 cars for 8 feature spots ????????????????? Will never return to this track.
    Don't know what race you were watching ,but the program seemed like it was a pretty smooth operation from where i was watching it from .The race track handled there end good and The USDCS rolled there program smoothly also .Congrats to the Winner Ray Cook on taking home the 1st inaugural USCDCS RACE.
    There was 3 wide racing throughout the entire field and all 40 laps were contested ,no one ran away with anything .To me from my vantage point seemed like a race deal between 88/53 cars,and from what i was hearing at the track everyone seemed to think racing deal also.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedirtslinger View Post
    Don't know what race you were watching ,but the program seemed like it was a pretty smooth operation from where i was watching it from .The race track handled there end good and The USDCS rolled there program smoothly also .Congrats to the Winner Ray Cook on taking home the 1st inaugural USCDCS RACE.
    There was 3 wide racing throughout the entire field and all 40 laps were contested ,no one ran away with anything .To me from my vantage point seemed like a race deal between 88/53 cars,and from what i was hearing at the track everyone seemed to think racing deal also.
    Where too start. Why would a new series not start all 23 cars for there inagural race ? Why was the format 4 heats with only 23 cars and taking the top 3 only ?? Just nuts, the Consey was a complete cluster with the B5 taking out a car and not being sent to the tail, then the 33 lifts and carries a car all the way down the back streatch after the race is over, the malay on the back stretch..the malay in the pits following took how long ? Almost 30 mins...The 53 ruffed up the 88 and he(the 88) showed his displeasure on the back stretch..took almost 10 mins to clear that up...all this I blame on the new series.
    The Mod Feature was called because of time, why were the 4 cars that left the track only to wreck out again, allowed back ?...No wrecker either, whats up with that ? The Road Hoggs or what ever they were called was also called because of the time, we left right after the LM Feature and got to the car at 12:16 am....the Features started at 9:30, ??????? The announcers were the worst I have ever heard, the only info about racing was not about what was current on the track, I ask, I believe his name was Mike, about the consey incident and he just got up and walked away...never gonna listen to that radio program they referred to next time I am in the area, those guys were just bad. I could go on and on. I think this new series has some potential, needs smoothed out. Needs a better track that will enforce all driving issues evenly, the purse was respectable.

The LM feature was great, but every other feature as a clusterf$*k....especially modified race

Where too start. Why would a new series not start all 23 cars for there inagural race ? Why was the format 4 heats with only 23 cars and taking the top 3 only ?? Just nuts, the Consey was a complete cluster with the B5 taking out a car and not being sent to the tail, then the 33 lifts and carries a car all the way down the back streatch after the race is over, the malay on the back stretch..the malay in the pits following took how long ? Almost 30 mins...The 53 ruffed up the 88 and he(the 88) showed his displeasure on the back stretch..took almost 10 mins to clear that up...all this I blame on the new series.
    The Mod Feature was called because of time, why were the 4 cars that left the track only to wreck out again, allowed back ?...No wrecker either, whats up with that ? The Road Hoggs or what ever they were called was also called because of the time, we left right after the LM Feature and got to the car at 12:16 am....the Features started at 9:30, ??????? The announcers were the worst I have ever heard, the only info about racing was not about what was current on the track, I ask, I believe his name was Mike, about the consey incident and he just got up and walked away...never gonna listen to that radio program they referred to next time I am in the area, those guys were just bad. I could go on and on. I think this new series has some potential, needs smoothed out. Needs a better track that will enforce all driving issues evenly, the purse was respectable.
    You must walk really slow!!!! I stayed for the road hogs and left at 12:10. I think that you are the same person that sat behind me and cussed all night every single time somebody touched 5H.
    The LM race was good, in my opinion, but the other classes just had one of those nights where everyone forgot how to drive.

You never heard me curse. Maybe you need a new watch because it must have stopped on you. I am exactly sure of the times. Most of the cussing was coming from behind me, along the top row and most of it was about the B5. You must be very expecting of a poor show, very lacking in many areas.

You never heard me curse. Maybe you need a new watch because it must have stopped on you. I am exactly sure of the times. Most of the cussing was coming from behind me, along the top row and most of it was about the B5. You must be very expecting of a poor show, very lacking in many areas.
    I don't need a new watch. The racing was over no later than 12:05. I wasn't expecting a poor show, but sometimes it doesn't matter where you go you just have those nights. In a perfect world everything would go perfect every single night. I just think you and a lot of other people should just be thankful that we have places left to still go watch races.
    Did the B5 get into him????? Yea he made contact, but those guys are trying to make the show, so they are driving harder than they have all night, and even some of the best make contact. Look at Ray Cook, he spun the 88 and that was way worse than what the B5 did.

[QUOTE=CJ2008;1389044]I don't need a new watch. The racing was over no later than 12:05. I just think you and a lot of other people should just be thankful that we have places left to still go watch races.

Yes, you do need a watch. We talked about the time as we left the parking lot.
    Excepting poor programs with a gran of salt ,is WHY we are loosing places to watch a race. Why would a driver, crew and fan wish to return to a place that was so poorly ran.
    The poorly ran program has nothing to do with the 5H.
    No excuses for the poorly ran program.
    There were lots of people in the area I sat in upset with the B5 in the Consey and with the 53 in the Feature...and if you were near where I sat, you heard them too. Any objection I may have had were already being yelled aloud by other people, no need for me to say anything all night.

[QUOTE=pitmasterII;1389048]
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ2008 View Post
    I don't need a new watch. The racing was over no later than 12:05. I just think you and a lot of other people should just be thankful that we have places left to still go watch races.

Yes, you do need a watch. We talked about the time as we left the parking lot.
    Excepting poor programs with a gran of salt ,is WHY we are loosing places to watch a race. Why would a driver, crew and fan wish to return to a place that was so poorly ran.
    The poorly ran program has nothing to do with the 5H.
    No excuses for the poorly ran program.
    There were lots of people in the area I sat in upset with the B5 in the Consey and with the 53 in the Feature...and if you were near where I sat, you heard them too. Any objection I may have had were already being yelled aloud by other people, no need for me to say anything all night.
    As a fan of racing i have been to allot of shows ran by folks who try to put on a good show,whether it be a successfully track that has withstood years of bashing fans or a old track with new owners or even a new track with new promoter's i think we as fans need to support them or very soon the way the economy is going there will be very few and far far between tracks to go visit.There will be drivers who let emotions take over and there will be drivers who just have skill and just as the drivers there will be fans who like one and not the other(drivers) that's why we go if it weren't for these reasons why go so lets all just go cheer for your driver and of he's taken out wait till next race and cheer again or boo the driver you don't like but please don't run down a track cause like i said before without the track then you would be at the lake or somewhere different Just saying