Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

and cook didnt spin linville that was all racing incident cook had outside line coming out of turn two linville came up on him down the back stretch not noing cook was there if he spun him on purpose he da*n sure wouldnt have done it on the straight away in front of him besides cook didnt have to spin any of them cars to win the race he was the only pro there the rest are just weekend warriors

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    and cook didnt spin linville that was all racing incident cook had outside line coming out of turn two linville came up on him down the back stretch not noing cook was there if he spun him on purpose he da*n sure wouldnt have done it on the straight away in front of him besides cook didnt have to spin any of them cars to win the race he was the only pro there the rest are just weekend warriors
    I knew it wouldnt be long before you ran your sacklicker on this one. Didnt see the incident clearly because I was sitting in the stands unlike you sitting in someones lap in the pits, but I will say that the #4 car was passing them BOTH at the same time, so he probably would have been your winner.

A pro? What the he11 are you talking about? I remember a few years back when the Battle of the Bluegrass had a race a Richmond, Cook was there and didn't even transfer to the feature race. His crew was sitting at the back of his hauler after the consi was over looking like they were in shock. And besides, if he is such a pro, how come he is only 10 points ahead of 11th place in the Lucas Oil standings? You would think if he was a pro and since he has somebody paying for everything he does then he would be ahead of some of the weekend warriors in the Lucas standings. Maybe he needs to pray a little more.

Angry jewell can drive?

jewell can drive with the best of them!!!! he probally didn't have a rich daddy or mom to let him race at the age of 11. what in the hell is wrong with a blue collar racer? humm. for a 50 yr. old man he sure can get around my home track.....bluegrass motor speedway. big money buys car's and motors! leave the comman man along, they give me entertaiment on sat. night.
    I pull for the Underdogs.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM203 View Post
    A pro? What the he11 are you talking about? I remember a few years back when the Battle of the Bluegrass had a race a Richmond, Cook was there and didn't even transfer to the feature race. His crew was sitting at the back of his hauler after the consi was over looking like they were in shock. And besides, if he is such a pro, how come he is only 10 points ahead of 11th place in the Lucas Oil standings? You would think if he was a pro and since he has somebody paying for everything he does then he would be ahead of some of the weekend warriors in the Lucas standings. Maybe he needs to pray a little more.
    Ten Wins in 2010 *
    * 2010 'Show-Me 100' Winner at the Lucas Oil (MO) Speedway ($30,000) *
    * 2010 'Bama Bash' Winner at the Green Valley (AL) Speedway ($10,000) *
    * 2010 Lucas Oil Series Winner at the Volunteer (TN) Speedway ($10,000) *
    * 2010 Lucas Oil Series Winner at the Beckley (WV) Motorsports Park ($10,000) *
    * 2010 'Jim Dunn Memorial' Winner at the Midway (OH) Speedway ($10,000) *
    * 2010 Southern All Stars Series Winner at the North Georgia Speedway ($5,000) *
    * 2010 SRRS Series Winner at the North Georgia Speedway ($3,000) *
    * 2010 SRRS Series Winner at the Cleveland (TN) Speedway ($3,000) *
    * 2010 SRRS Series Winner at the Green Valley (AL) Speedway ($2,000) *
    * 2010 5th in Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Point Standings *
    * Twelve Wins in 2009 *
    * 2009 'Hillbilly 100' Winner at the Tyler County (WV) Speedway ($41,000) *
    * 2009 'Dixie Shootout' Winner at the Dixie (GA) Speedway ($10,000) *
    * 2009 Lucas Oil Series Winner at the Fayetteville (NC) Motor Speedway ($10,000) *
    * 2009 Lucas Oil Series Winner at the Utica Rome (NY) Speedway ($10,000) *
    * 2009 Lucas Oil Series Winner at the Bluegrass (KY) Speedway ($10,000) *
    * 2009 'Bama Bash' Winner at the Green Valley (AL) Speedway ($7,500) *
    * 2009 'Ice Bowl' Winner at the Talladega (AL) Short Track ($6,000) *
    * 2009 Unsanctioned Winner at the Boyd's (GA) Speedway ($5,000) *
    * 2009 SRRS Series Winner at the Cleveland (TN) Speedway ($4,000) *
    * 2009 SRRS Series Winner at the Green Valley (AL) Speedway ($3,000) *
    * 2009 6th in Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Point Standings *
    * Seven Wins in 2008 *
    * 2008 O'Reilly Southern Allstars Series Winner at the Toccoa (GA) Speedway *
    * 2008 'Winterfest' Winner at the Winchester (TN) Speedway *
    * 2008 Southern Regional Racing Series Winner at the Mountain (TN) Raceway *
    * 2008 Southern Regional Racing Series Winner at the Clinton County (KY) Speedway *
    * 2008 Southern Regional Racing Series Winner at the Thunderhill (TN) Raceway *
    * Two Wins in 2007 *
    * 2007 'Toilet Bowl Classic' Winner at the Clarksville (TN) Speedway *
    * 2007 Fastrak Crate Late Model Series Winner at the Green Valley (AL) Speedway *
    * 2006 Inducted into National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame *
    * Seven Wins in 2006 *
    * 2006 Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Winner at Dixie (GA) Speedway ($10,000) *
    * 2006 O'Reilly Southern Allstars Series Winner at the Screven (GA) Motor Speedway *
    * 2006 O'Reilly Southern Allstars Series Winner at the Rome (GA) Speedway *
    * 2006 'Coca-Cola Classic' Winner at the North Georgia Speedway *
    * 2006 Southern Regional Racing Series Winner at the Duck River (TN) Speedway *
    * 2006 Southern Regional Racing Series Winner at the North Georgia Speedway *
    * 2006 Third in O'Reilly Southern Allstars Series Point Standings *
    * Two Wins in 2005 *
    * 2004 10th in Stacker2 Xtreme Dirtcar Series Point Standings *
    * 2004 8th in ARCA Race at Talladega (AL) Superspeedway *
    * Six Wins in 2003 *
    * 2002 8th in Xtreme Dirtcar Series (HAT) Point Standings *
    * 2001 6th in Xtreme Dirtcar Series (HAT) Point Standings *
    * 2000 7th in Xtreme Dirtcar Series (HAT) Point Standings *
    * 2000 'Show-Me 100' Winner at the West Plains (MO) Motor Speedway ($34,000) *
    * 2000 STARS Winternationals Winner at the East Bay (FL) Raceway Park *
    * 1999 9th in Xtreme Dirtcar Series (HAT) Point Standings *
    * 1998 6th in Xtreme Dirtcar Series (HAT) Point Standings *
    * 1997 9th in Xtreme Dirtcar Series (HAT) Point Standings *
    * 1996 5th in Xtreme Dirtcar Series Point Standings *
    * 140+ Career Feature Victories *

We were talking about being a pro, not the number of wins. A pro doesn't have to put the bumper to other drivers to win. Not only did he put the bumper to a 20 year old Linville, but he put the bumper to Jewell earlier in the race on the front stretch and almost wrecked him.

In my opinion, That was a great feature race with some good 3 wide racing. Hated to see Dustin wreck out because it would have been a dandy of a finish,but everyone I have talked agreed, it was just hard racing deal.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM203 View Post
    The main reason he is that far back in points is because of bad luck this season, like flat tires, and getting caught up in things not of his making. And as far as the last time I checked the guys in front of Ray in points are not weekend warriors in fact they all do this for a living as far as I know. And as far as praying goes, I think that Ray has a very fine relationship with the Lord as I have witnessed at the Dirt Racing Outreach services, as for you I am not sure. But I think we can pray for you also and I will, have a good day sir.

bottom line is ray took the 3 grand home so get over it and start praying for your little weekend warrior to win the butterball in the near future wouldnt be suprised to see cook skip lucas and come get 7500.00 more

it would have been nice to see linville win that race..i heard ray cook never lifted the gas pedal for linville.hang in there dustin you might have got took out but you know he had to junk you to win.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 Jay 53 View Post
    The main reason he is that far back in points is because of bad luck this season, like flat tires, and getting caught up in things not of his making. And as far as the last time I checked the guys in front of Ray in points are not weekend warriors in fact they all do this for a living as far as I know. And as far as praying goes, I think that Ray has a very fine relationship with the Lord as I have witnessed at the Dirt Racing Outreach services, as for you I am not sure. But I think we can pray for you also and I will, have a good day sir.

You don't have to pray any for me. I can lay down and sleep in peace at night and look at myself in the mirror of a morning with my eyes open. The way Cook won that race is no different than a man slapping somebody in the face and taking their money and then running around the corner and praying that they don't get caught.

As far as the racing goes, yeah it was maybe the best racing I have ever seen at Richmond. There were several times during the race that Jewell, Hatton, and Linville were three wide for the lead and Linville, Cook, and Hatton were three wide for the lead and Linville, Lee, and Cook were three wide for the lead. You hardly ever see that at Richmond. However, people get on here and act like Cook dominated the race and praise him for being such a class act, and that was nowhere near the case. According to the series rules, a driver caught rough driving would be sent to the tail. In my opinion, hooking somebody off of turn two and pile driving them in to the backstretch wall almost to turn three would classify as rough driving. But, that is my opinion.

Default you might be right?

bottom line is ray took the 3 grand home so get over it and start praying for your little weekend warrior to win the butterball in the near future wouldnt be suprised to see cook skip lucas and come get 7500.00 more
    i' m heading to the butterball race in july. i'll be the guy with the fatts coffey shirt on. like to met you, like to met the face with the attiude. i picture you as know it all, that go's to racing a few times a yr. when your wife let's you. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 96aok View Post
    i' m heading to the butterball race in july. i'll be the guy with the fatts coffey shirt on. like to met you, like to met the face with the attitude. i picture you as know it all, that go's to racing a few times a yr. when your wife let's you. lol
    The incident happened like this ray pulled a very difficult slide job and got in front of Dustin and then Dustin got on the gas faster than Ray and pulled out to a half car lead on the inside of Ray and preceded to move on out to the wall where Ray was as Ray was on the gas also and ya gotta remember that this happened within the final few lps of the race and Rays nose hooked Dustin's right rear and because Dustin was on the gas and Ray was on the gas Dustin made contact with the outside wall and Ray turned left to get away from the spinning Dustin JUST A RACING INCIDENT

Default wasn't their!

i never made a comment about the wreck! why i'm on my high horse is the comment about the weekend warriors! many a weekend warriors have entertained me over the last 45 yrs on sat. night. not everyone makes the big time. some drivers drive their guts out and just for tow money. question do tracks offer tow money anymore. cambellsville use to, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedirtslinger View Post
    The incident happened like this ray pulled a very difficult slide job and got in front of Dustin and then Dustin got on the gas faster than Ray and pulled out to a half car lead on the inside of Ray and preceded to move on out to the wall where Ray was as Ray was on the gas also and ya gotta remember that this happened within the final few lps of the race and Rays nose hooked Dustin's right rear and because Dustin was on the gas and Ray was on the gas Dustin made contact with the outside wall and Ray turned left to get away from the spinning Dustin JUST A RACING INCIDENT
    Thanks for clearing it up for those of us that weren't there, people here don't understand what "just a racing accident is" apparently. I guess they think that Ray should have lifted since it was in the final laps and give the win to Linville.

Quote Originally Posted by 96aok View Post
    i' m heading to the butterball race in july. i'll be the guy with the fatts coffey shirt on. like to met you, like to met the face with the attiude. i picture you as know it all, that go's to racing a few times a yr. when your wife let's you. lol
    lol i'll look for that shirt must be one of a kind these days maybe your wife should give you some extra racing money to upgrade a new shirt or maybe linville might give you one i'll ask him for you you must live in that trailer park across the street at richmond

Quote Originally Posted by Thedirtslinger View Post
    And remember the #4 car was within a car length of all this happening and has been for a quiet a few lps and as a race driver you know that one small bobble or be a lil slow to get on the gas can cost you a few spots on the track and both Dustin and Ray are pros in my book and Lee also if you dont think so lets see you go and make a 14 sec lp at Richmond hell ill even go 16 sec lp thats still bootscootin on around my friend

Default ole buddy

lol i'll look for that shirt must be one of a kind these days maybe your wife should give you some extra racing money to upgrade a new shirt or maybe linville might give you one i'll ask him for you you must live in that trailer park across the street at richmond
    need to be more cleaver on your returned remarks. the trailer park reply went out yrs ago.

Default Waste $$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by pitmasterII View Post
    What really happened was a poorly ran program and lots of ruff driving. The orange/black 33 and the B5 should have both been sent home for the night after there actions in the Consey....22 or 23 cars total, 3 cars from each heat to the feature(12 cars total to the feature) so they run 1 Consey with 10 cars for 8 feature spots ????????????????? Will never return to this track.
    WORST , WORST track in the world for late models... I guess it would probably be a good 'GO-KART' track . LOL ! P.S. the bangin' that goes on there , has been happening since they started .

Default As seen .

As seen , seems that one driver never does anything wrong ! ! Go Ray . Who got $$$$ ?