FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Jun 13, 2011 – Factory stock car racer Ben Solberg is pleased to unveil InThePits.com, the latest incarnation of popular internet circle track racing forum SouthwestMissouriRacing.com. The new web site will continue to provide its users with the same opportunity to discuss the sport and to rub shoulders with racers and connect with those that serve the industry. Under its new brand, it will also offer increased interaction with social media sites and a host of new features.

Solberg is a seven-year veteran of the Missouri racing community who has raced A-Modified, Late Model and Factory Stocks with 14 Feature wins last year. Also a fourteen-year internet entrepreneur, he sold one of his previous properties to DISH Network in 2008. In addition to InThePits.com, he owns RoadTrip.com, an internet start-up currently under development. As of June 1, Solberg will assume management of SouthwestMissouriRacing from Hensler as per the purchase contract signed this past February.

“I want to continue to inspire people that want to make this forum a success,” says Solberg, adding, “I want to commend Dean on his efforts, all he has done and build upon it.”

Dean Hensler is a former A-Modified and Bomber racer and since founding SouthWestMissouriRacing.com in 2005 has been owner and site administrator since its inception. The site is the leading forum for racing in the Missouri region and its 4000-plus members have contributed more than 140,000 posts since its launch.

“With Ben's interest in circle track racing, as well as his vast online experience, I feel comfortable passing him the torch. I look forward to seeing Ben carry out his vision for the forum and wish him the very best. I'd also like to thank all those that helped make SouthwestMissouriRacing.com the community it is today.”

Beginning now, SouthwestMissouriRacing will re-direct users to the new site, which will offer members the same community experience in addition to a number of exciting new features that include:

• New logo and updated design
• New moderators
• Social Integration
• Forum App for Smartphones
• New Topics
• Advanced User and Moderator tools

These and other features will roll out gradually over the weeks, months, and years rather than all at once to ease the transition for those already comfortable with the site.

InThePits.com will also include enhanced social networking capabilities that enable members to sign in through Facebook using Facebook Connect and to share threads on Facebook and Twitter. Users may subscribe to forums and threads via email and RSS feeds, follow the site’s Twitter feed(Twitter.com/inthepits), and catch racing updates and connect with likeminded others using InThePits.com Facebook page (Facebook.com/inthepits).

Ben Solberg will carry on what Dean Hensler started with plans to continually improve upon the site. He hopes that with the help of SouthwestMissouriRacing’s members, the newly branded site will become one of the most advanced Circle Track Racing Community in existence.

Visit the new site... www.inthepits.com