Default Huge parts sellout/selloff. Tons of stuff n I want it gone. Dealers welcome

Guys I am selling some very nice stuff here. Most of it is NEW and whats not new is basically like new. I won't be using the stuff so just make me an offer! See my other ads for a complete USMTS modifed operation sell out.

Brand new KSE front drive (IMCA legal) set-up. Pump is not included! You get the pulley for the water pump, the belt, and the bracket that mounts the pump off the water pump, and hardware kit with spacers. The stuff has been mocked up but never ran! This set-up is $250 plus shipping in the performance catalogs. I will take $185 shipped

5.29 and 5.43 9" gears. Both ready to bolt in your car. 31 spline. $275 each

1 Dyno time only MSD distributor with new wires. This was only used on the dyno and then I switched to a dual pick-up set-up. The wires and everything were only ran on the dyno. Its in excellent used shape and can't tell its ever been ran. I paid over $400 for the set-up as it also has the bronze distributor gear. I will take $300 shipped. Its guaranteed!

1 MSD distributor. This has been my spare for the last 2 years. Its only been ran about 8-12 nites since new. Its in excellent condition. Also has the bronze gear on it. Guaranteed good. Will take $175

1 new sealed 20 gallon barrel of CenPECO 20w50 racing oil. Its never even been opened. I pay over $300 for the barrel. Engine builder wants me to run a different oil now so my loss is your gain. $250 to your door

NEW Fluidyne deck mount oil cooler. It has been bolted up to the car but never had any liquids in it or even had a line attached as I switched set-ups before running. Its in the original box. It was $289 new plus tax and shipping. I will take $215 shipped

Spring Pullbar with spring out of a SkyRocket modified. Its in great shape and only 9 nites old. I switched car over to lift-arm set-up so I no longer need it. Asking $125 shipped

23* Dynatech modified headers off a SkyRocket mod. I put Beyea tri-y's on so I no longer need these. They are in good used condition. Will fit many other cars. $150 shipped

2 stock Chevelle oem lowers. These are both left sides. Niether has ever been ran. 1 has the shock mount added other is as it came off the street car. Asking $85 ea shipped or $160 shipped for the pair

Alum pinion panhard mount off a SkyRocket quickchange. Its in excellent used condition. I switched to the new climber set-up so I no longer need it. Asking $65 shipped

Quickchange pullbar mounts. These are off a SkyRocket but will work for most any mod. They are in great shape I just switched to a different set-up. Asking $35 shipped

Pro Power angled and tapered 4 hole spacer. This is the spacer all the top latemodels are running. Its very very nice. Over $200 new. Will take $150

60" centered bare 9" housing. This is the GN style that takes the Winters style hubs. It has had the pullbar brackets removed so its ready for yours. This will fit SkyRocket, Hughes, Shaw, GRT, Dirtworks and many other chassis. Its guaranteed straight. $150 and I can ship this threw UPS no problem.

17" steering wheel with coupler. $30

Edelbrock Torker intake $75

2 Winters magnesium quickchange rear covers. They both have a bolt hole that has broke but are very very useable. I switched to a Tiger rearend so I can't use them anymore. $65 ea

BERT 1pc crank coupler with htd drive built on. Over $160 new. Its in great shape. Asking $85

Bert 2pc crank coupler with HTD drive. Flywheel needs replaced. Coupler is excellent shape. Asking $55

Bert/Brinn button couplers for using flexplate or the small flywheel. I have 2 steel and 2 alum. They sell new for $55. I will take $20 for the alum and $30 for the steel.

Tilton 3 disc clutch for sbc. Good used shape. $265

4.86, 5.12 and 5.42 quickchange gears. In great shape $30 ea or all 3 for $85 shipped

4 carb hats. 1-cv, 1-willys, 1-screen top, 1 blue. Asking $5ea

2 jaz overflow tanks. Asking $10ea

gilmer water pump/crank pulley set-up. Its complete with the mandrel. $65

CV Products alum upper water pump pulley. Asking $20

1 PPM double ajustable jbar. $35

SBC 8 quart claimer style oil pan in great shape. Asking $75

New bolt-in battery box complete with mounts. Its been mocked up but never ran. Its a nice well designed one. Asking $30

1 used set of 2 lever alum shifters. In great shape. I switched colors is all. Asking $25

5-4" offset 5x5 wheels. they are 8" wide. These are used and in good shape. Owner no longer runs this offset. Asking $20ea

6 NEW Napa gold 14x4" air filters. Its a sealed case. I switched to the r2c this year. $50 for the case

Oval craft firewall mount P/S resevoir tank. In excellent condition. Has been ran 9 nites. I switched to the KSE tank. Its $65 new. I'll take $35

Swift 5" 800 pound front spring $90 new asking $35 and its been used very very little

New spindle savers for metric spindles. Asking $10

Pro-Lite steering quickner (small blue body). Asking $70 shipped

New sweet splined steering coupler in package $40

Hex steering wheel couplers. Asking $10ea

4 throttle pedals. Asking $10ea

4 6 Blade fans. Asking $10ea

5 4 blade fans. Asking $20ea

Lead that has been formed into ballast for racing purposes. Only have about 1100 lbs left as its been selling fast. Will sell for $1 per pound and ship up to 68 lbs at a time threw the USPS for $12.95 in shipping. Or will sell it in large lots for much less.

Many misc items like new in box MSD stuff, new boxes of rivits, new fuel pumps, new oberg filters, wilwood caliper sets, misc lower control arms and strut tubes, midplates, coil over springs, fan and carb spacers, aeroquip lines and fittings, piston sets, valve cover sets, titanium valve sets, titanium retainer sets, misc rocker arms, tons of gaskets,driveshafts, axles, axle tubes, fiberglass roofs, scale cart with scale pads, fuel cells, new brake pad sets, 9" yokes, and just lots more misc items.

I won't be using this stuff and its to nice of stuff to let sit. My prices are starting points. I just wanna move some of this stuff. If your serious I will deal!! I can ship items very reasonable. I also have many many many other items so if you need something you dont see give me a call! If you are a parts reseller give me a call for a package deal. I just want to move the stuff ASAP! 815-990-8865
    Last edited by stunner; 07-07-2011 at 02:14 PM.

can you clean out your mailbox, its full and i cant send shipping details
    thanks

In box is emptied so feel free to send.

Both reverse mount starters are sold and the Howe pedal assembly is sold pending payment.

I want to move this stuff ASAP. Will make package deal

Pedals are sold. Lets deal guys this stuff needs a new home

Hi, this is Allen. We spoke on the telephone today. I had requested wide five 10" steel wheels. My email is: gageplating@aol.com
    I decided to send this info should I have not heard you correctly on the telephone. I only feared that you might not receive my email, which I will attempt to send in just a minute or so. Thank you