Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i found where ego is racing this weekend..
    Ego's home track

Ego, heres my email for the pics and where your racing.

lets agree to quit cluttering up all these threads with your stupid responses.

jnjfab@live.com

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Ego you have NEVER been right while I was wrong keep trying..

I can go to 2-3 threads that are still on the main page where youve tried to show your brilliance and BEEN WRONG, lol... Thats without any searching effort. Its really easy because when you are proven WRONG you dissapear from that thread, most of them Im the last poster, lol...

ANYWAYS

Where are you racing this week? Post up some pics of your car!!

Im racing Thur, Cresco Iowa, friday fountain city wisconsin and sat either in iowa or missouri, 3 places to choose from for big special events.
    I do not disappear, I choose not to argue with an idiot, there is a difference, when you are wrong you will not admit it so why even worry about you, it would be like IBM worrying about a neighborhood computer shop.
    As far as you proving anything other then your ineptitude about racing anything that is not 30yo technology, even when an engine builder conformed what I was saying on a post you ignored it and kept to your ramblings.
    And buy your reasoning then about 99% of the crew chiefs, engineers and mechanics in Nascar, Nationwide, and Craftsman trucks must not know a single thing about racing as they do not drive a race car? For that matter I guess the crew chief in the WOO know nothing as they do not drive either, lets not forget about the engine builders that put together the power plants, they do not know anything about racing engines because they do not race...... See how stupid your points are.
    Last edited by Egoracing; 08-04-2011 at 01:59 PM.

oh ego.....sometimes you need to leave well enough alone.

ego, the boiling point of water is 212* F the levels of impurities changes that boiling point how ever it maybe, but the boiling point of water is still 212* at 14.7psig that is unless everyone is wrong besides ego. Ego im not saying your wrong about everything but most of the time you are wrong, but when someone calls you out on it you makeup some big bs excuse about how it worked for you in a real world test or it is under different situation or jesus proved it on a dyno. but you never admit your wrong. i can imagin your the person that always got made fun of at school and at work cause you always thought you were smarter than everyone else, but they would prove you wrong so you would go home lock yourself in your room and never talk to whoever proved you wrong again. ego i know this is bad but i compare you to dyno on being a DA your name says it all EGO and i think you def have a EGO problem.
    thanks
    4bangerhotrod
    Last edited by 4bangerhotrod; 08-04-2011 at 09:14 PM.

ego, whats the point in even writing about the raised boiling point of pure water everyone knows there will never be a sterile environment on a race car therefore nothing will ever be pure. you wrote this to tryin make everyone think you are so smart and a genius, there was no point in writing that other than for that reason. but we now know your smart enough to watch myth busters. plus anyone that has ever watched it know alot of it is bs anyways.
    thanks,
    4bangerhotrod

Quote Originally Posted by 4bangerhotrod View Post
    ego, whats the point in even writing about the raised boiling point of pure water everyone knows there will never be a sterile environment on a race car therefore nothing will ever be pure. you wrote this to tryin make everyone think you are so smart and a genius, there was no point in writing that other than for that reason. but we now know your smart enough to watch myth busters. plus anyone that has ever watched it know alot of it is bs anyways.
    thanks,
    4bangerhotrod
    I never believed that there would be a completley sterrile enviroment, that is insane to believe, but that is one of the reasons that the idea that distilled would work better, the other that I already pointed out was that there are less minerals and salts to cause buildup in the cooling system. If you look at when I siad it I said the ONLY waht it may woke would be with a clean all aluminum engine because the total contamination level could be kept to the very minimum. I also said it would not have that advantage with any Iron engine.

It's Funny that Howe recommended me to run distilled water in it, and went on further saying to be sure and only use the stuff that says "this water is made by a process of distillation" on the label and not to use any that doesn't say that.

But then again WTF would Howe know?

Check out the lable's, that verbiage is actually on there, sometimes hard to find, but on there

It's 3 dollar investment for christ's sake, try it some time........... Lol

I once heard " bout time you think you know it all, it's time for you to quit"

Stock Car Driver, I think your time is here!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hogracer3d View Post
    It's Funny that Howe recommended me to run distilled water in it, and went on further saying to be sure and only use the stuff that says "this water is made by a process of distillation" on the label and not to use any that doesn't say that.

But then again WTF would Howe know?

Check out the lable's, that verbiage is actually on there, sometimes hard to find, but on there

It's 3 dollar investment for christ's sake, try it some time........... Lol
    oops I think you got lost in the rambling of this thread. It appears your agree distilled is a way to help cool a motor. Just like I believe.

I dont know everything, far from it. BUT I do know Ego is usually wrong and is not helpfull on this forum and he doesnt race doesnt do anything on race cars period.

There are lots of forums he would enjoy and not lead people down the wrong path like he does here with incorrect information about set up, motors whatever. This is a forum to help others and SHARE information not show how smart you are.

All I do is help others on here, you dont seem to like it but then thats likely because you know Im helping make cars you race against FASTER and you like most dont actually want competition.

like it er not,...always some good points proven in these long wind'd arguments...but with that being said,....do yall 2 need to steep over to the corner with tape measure an whip um out an see??? i mean dayumm,..if ya cant agree on nuttun,..agree to disagree an let it go,...yall go on an on worse than that redhead i divorced!!

lol, I dont know if it does anything or not, I just run it because Howe suggested I do, and I figure they are in the know.

I actually contacted Howe about 5 pinholes in a brand new radiator, after 2 races (the back side), and that is where the water quality issues stemmed from, and that led to the distilled water deal, it had nothing to do with cooling properties

Competition? I love competition, help them more, there is only 2 or 3 other coil cars out here besides mine, and when their lap times will fall in the top 5 modified times, or the bottom 5 latemodel times consistantly, they will be fast enough to play

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    like it er not,...always some good points proven in these long wind'd arguments...but with that being said,....do yall 2 need to steep over to the corner with tape measure an whip um out an see??? i mean dayumm,..if ya cant agree on nuttun,..agree to disagree an let it go,...yall go on an on worse than that redhead i divorced!!
    I agree with you, lol.

I dont know why ego bothers on here at all. thats the point. I ignore his stupid posts but then people are told WRONG info about set up, this and that etc.

I lost my water last night. 1st radiator Ive EVER junked!

4th roll over for this car. 2nd this year.

Last edited by stock car driver; 08-05-2011 at 03:04 PM.

I agree with you, lol.

I dont know why ego bothers on here at all. thats the point. I ignore his stupid posts but then people are told WRONG info about set up, this and that etc.
    yeah,...but like someone told me,...need better source than a message bord...its just open opinions,..like grains of salt...

dayummm,..whatta ride!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    dayummm,..whatta ride!
    funny thing is the series promotor and all the other people asking me if I would make it to the track to race friday?

They would never ask that of anyone with that car but me, lol... I rolled may 28th in the heat, fixed it and started the A a hour later. had to cut weld and repair a lot of parts then.

this is actually just needing the body out of the way, radiator mounts, rf horn up about half inch, left front rotor busted clean apart and left lower bj is bent like a s.

I dont think Im fixing it, Ive won near 10k this season in that car already and it doesnt owe me anything. I need to finish my new car its at least 300 lighter and should be a lot faster. I just havent been motivated since this one is so fast and disposable!

Agree or not about other things, You OK? Hope so, no matter what I do not like to see racers get hurt and tear up stuff, there is no such thing as cheap parts any more. Hope all is OK!

Yep no injuries. A tiny bruise on the inside of my left foot.

The reason I cant buy a car and run it is because I care about safety.

Ive cut the door bars out of this car on both sides and widened them etc. I have leg supports from my seat to pedals like a cup car so my feet cant move and get speed before hitting stuff. full containment seat, carbon fiber helmet, auto matic fire system etc.

Yep no injuries. A tiny bruise on the inside of my left foot.

The reason I cant buy a car and run it is because I care about safety.

Ive cut the door bars out of this car on both sides and widened them etc. I have leg supports from my seat to pedals like a cup car so my feet cant move and get speed before hitting stuff. full containment seat, carbon fiber helmet, auto matic fire system etc.
    Glad to hear it! I am the same as 2 cars I have gotten 1 I ended up junking (got in trade) and one I would have had less time in it if I just built it. I just also refered someone on another thread that was asking about buying a cage kit to have it put in by someone that KNOWS what they are doing and how to weld it in, This is NOT an area that you want to save a few $$ and try to do it yourself! Again VERY glad to hear that you are OK!