Hats off to K&L Rumley Motorsports!!!!!!!




















Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs up Hats off to K&L Rumley Motorsports!!!!!!!

    id like to say my hats off to leroy and kevin rumley and also 'lil herm' as they continue to prove that its not just about big shops and bigtime sponsorships! they have kicked some a?? this year and doing it with a powerlant by none other than mr leroy himself in a lil ol garage at home! when u show up and beat roush/yates,ecr, and clements power then i think thats pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good from that lil old race team from greensboro nc! just goes to show you what 50+ years of racing knowledge is good for! if this man is not inducted into the dirt racing hall of fame then i think the hall is going to be 1 legend short! not to forget about the wheelman 'showtime' as he has proven that he ranks among the best of the best!



    stretch

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Recalculating ...............................
    Posts
    1,221

    Thumbs up

    Steve "Clean" Shaver is AllSum!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,886

    Default

    I think you idolize Randy Broham too....Don't you find gurls attractive Pap Pap?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    26

    Default

    It is beyond time LeeRoy Rumley is inducted into the Hall of Fame!!

    Congrats to the nicest people you could ever want to meet!!

    The entire Rumley family!! and Steve Shaver!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Recalculating ...............................
    Posts
    1,221

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Smith View Post
    I think you idolize Randy Broham too....Don't you find gurls attractive Pap Pap?

    Randolph is a spank , and I prefer women to gurls...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Recalculating ...............................
    Posts
    1,221

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by RumleyFan View Post
    It is beyond time LeeRoy Rumley is inducted into the Hall of Fame!!

    Congrats to the nicest people you could ever want to meet!!

    The entire Rumley family!! and Steve Shaver!!

    Everyone mentioned in this post is HOF worthy in my book...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    561

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by axemanheavy View Post
    id like to say my hats off to leroy and kevin rumley and also 'lil herm' as they continue to prove that its not just about big shops and bigtime sponsorships! they have kicked some a?? this year and doing it with a powerlant by none other than mr leroy himself in a lil ol garage at home! when u show up and beat roush/yates,ecr, and clements power then i think thats pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good from that lil old race team from greensboro nc! just goes to show you what 50+ years of racing knowledge is good for! if this man is not inducted into the dirt racing hall of fame then i think the hall is going to be 1 legend short! not to forget about the wheelman 'showtime' as he has proven that he ranks among the best of the best!



    stretch
    Dang good post axeman.....The Rumley's are a throwback to what the sport should always be....Not a Shaver or a K&L fan, per say, but it's just nice to see.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RumleyFan View Post
    It is beyond time LeeRoy Rumley is inducted into the Hall of Fame!!

    Congrats to the nicest people you could ever want to meet!!

    The entire Rumley family!! and Steve Shaver!!
    I believe LeeRoy deserves better than the piece of crap sham called the NDLMHOF

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Recalculating ...............................
    Posts
    1,221

    Thumbs up It's a good award too be awarded.............

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSCeNe15 View Post
    I believe LeeRoy deserves better than the piece of crap sham called the NDLMHOF


    Should we give Him a 4emmy lifetime achievement award...?...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.