45racing Guest

Default 1993 Nissan Altima

As stated its a 1993 Nissan Altima it has one full season on it last year was my first year I won 3 features at 3 different tracks to many 2nds and top 5s to remember off my head and many heat wins its proven fast with a rookie. It will include 5 or 6 spare wheels and tires tires are not junk they"ll be the specific size depending on what size track you run it will already have a set of 4 newer Fuzions on it with 12 races on them as of right now theres no motor in it I will be selling it with the motor in it(140k) once I have the time to get it which will be this week also has locked tranny. It has top notch roll cage fitted for the car no safer cage out there it has a 15in seat with a set of williams belts. Also I have a shelf full of misc parts and nic nacs for the car. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me at 618-316-3968 located in Mt.Vernon, Il this will be a race ready car all you would have to do is change tires depending on track size and im willing to help with all questions im sure theres something im forgetting $2000 FIRM possible trades for late model or crate parts no junk. Thank you for looking Kyle McMahon and if I dont sell I will continue to race it. Im still having trouble loading images I can send what I got through email. I just got a new phone so I have none

45racing Guest

winning and competetive car

45racing Guest

motors in need to sell to get started on crate asap

45racing Guest

NEW PRICE!! $1000 needs timing chain kit ($65)

Default altima

is the timing chain all thats wrong with it and did you have it running before the timing chain issue? and how much without seat and belts id never fit in a 15 inch seat.

45racing Guest

Sorry I missed your post don't get on here much...yes the timing chain is the only problem with it and I ran 5th at pevely then shut the car off and it never refired...yes i can sell without seat and belts..best thing to do is to contact my cell Thanks