Default Nice pure/streetstock car

I have a 1978 Buick regal roller it has the metric chasis racing springs all the way around new shocks in rear 3 nights on them brand new chevy rear end two sets of gears 3.08 and 3.73 very safe built car run very good just needs a good home has aero 15x8 steel imca wheels 6 Hoosier g60 tires also has frabricated I beam bumper on rear very strong 32 gallon fuel cell 17 inch kirky seat with cover belts are 2 years old still good brand new battery has motor mounts to mount chevy motor comes with auto turbo 350 trans also have the old stock rearend it will go with the car hood has hole for aircleaner and sheet metal scoop very tough durable car would make a good starter car or streetstock car weighed 3260 with chevy 355 in it and no driver like I said just needs a good home moving up classes and don't need the car anymore asking 3500 for it that's what I have in cost will also accept trades let me know what you got
    I don't always have good Internet service at work so drop me a call or text at 601 616 1467 if you have any questions or would like to see pictures of the car thanks in advance: Cody

Needing this car one building a new one best offer takes it home also have a trailer if offer is good enough

Need it gone I'll take bottom dollar for it was asking 3500 will take 1700 come on guys