Default Strait panhard bar vs. j-bar

I have a 06 Pierce clamp bracket bucket car. It came with a strait panhard on the left side of the pinion what happens if I ran a j-bar on the right of the pinion? I belive the short on reacts faster but is a j-bar better in the rough? and would I run the j-bar lower on the pinion than I run the straight bar?

thanks, Kyle

The jbar should work better in the rough. You might lose some drive but gain side bite and I would run it the same place on the pinion and adjust from there. Good luck.

Just move your short bar from the 3rd hole down on the pinion to the 2nd hole down. Run stiffer shocks and don't run any split valve shocks.

I have been in the 2nd hole down. we tried the third hole down once and that was the only change from the standard set up we did and the car was super tight, it turned but the rear of the car drove up the hill and had the LF hiked right up. and as far as shocks I have the BP series afcos and with the stupid numbering I don't know what valving is what. We went back to the second hole for the main and 1 of the turns came apart bad and the RR would catch bad in the ruts and I was hopping the j-bar would keep the car turning and not get caught in the ruts. also what difference is there to running 4 link on the RR instead of z link.