Default 4 Cylinder rwd class?

Anyone know any southern ohio, northern kentucky running rwd 4 cylinders?

Default Top 10 RWD 4-Cylinder Cars with Most Leg Room

Looking for the top 10 RWD 4-Cylinder Cars with the most leg room. For those drivers who are not of average height, you may care about how much space the RWD 4-Cylinder Cars has for your legs. If you have longer legs than most people, having enough leg room would be important. So how are the measurements for leg room calculated anyway? Well, the front or driver leg room is measured as the distance from the footwell or where the driver's heel is when resting on the accelerator pedal to the seatback. So, here's the top RWD 4-Cylinder Cars with the most leg room. The vehicle in the RWD 4-Cylinder Cars class with the most leg room is 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, a 2dr 2.0T Auto, with 44.1 inches of leg room and has a starting MSRP of 22250.

In southeastern Ohio there is Jackson County Speedway. I believe Moler Speedway in Ohio runs Chevettes. Lucky 7 Speedway in Kentucky runs rwd 4 cylinders but I'm not sure exactly where it is located. I know you didn't ask for any tracks in WV but I race in the rwd 4 cylinder class at I-77 Raceway Park near Ripley, WV. I'm sure there are other tracks in Ohio and Kentucky as well.

Jackson county runs FWD and RWD together. 191 runs both together, Willard speedway (if they ever open) run them together. But there were very few tracks that run/ran only RWD cars in the area that I know of.

Default 4 rwd class

WARTBURG SPEEDWAY IN TN ONE HOUR FROM LAKE CUMBERLAND