Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by joedoozer View Post
    All of the above.....except the smiley face with the sun glasses. I don't think that has anything to do with hike.
    Did you get your deal straightened out?

Quote Originally Posted by jedclampit View Post
    Did you get your deal straightened out?
    3 consecutive rain outs, so it hasn't been on the track since early June. Open practice tomorrow, weather permitting. Got a carb issue to work out along with chassis hike. So it should be a busy night. Our next race isn't until August 6th.

I will post updates. Threads like this can be constructive.
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

Gap closers are something... the joints are much different than before. You could light this up to near health.

ANyone think its a shock length or extension issue? Or mounting issue, being its the LR?

I'm just curious what year of warrior it is. I've had a 04 over rail, worked and setup a 03 under rail, and currently have a 01 under rail im setting up and gonna be working on the rest of the year and next season. My car was a super with a spec and also had a limited steel head engine ran in it. The other 2 are limited steel heads and all 3 have seemed to always balance out the same and have ended up with same springs etc. I'm not sure what u gotta weigh but the limiteds where at 2350 and all 3 had the weights in the same area and always were the same amount. This was with a 170lb driver. We had 50lbs in the driver compartment in front of the seat. Then 40lbs at dry sump rant if it was a wet sump and 10lbs on the bar that runs from the x up to the bar that the lift bar shock is on. I know I always set the cars with 120lbs of bite and then jacked the car up and put the chain on and made sure the LR spring was preloaded 1/4 in. Also when scaled the 4 bars are in the neutral starting point. Also make sure your lift bar is unloaded. But my RR was always a little high but check York rake in the RR frame rail as long as its in the 3/4 to 1in area you are close. Maybe this will help also the cars don't like a week RR spring.