Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by falsfan View Post
    where did wenger finish in the modifieds?
    11th................

Quote Originally Posted by dirtclod25 View Post
    11th................
    ok thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by falsfan View Post
    well no (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). i could have told you that!

Wtf ? you ask for results then wanna be a d1ck.... why dont you go and look them up rather than sit here and complain about it moron ..... Just sayin... Good job with your updates tonight reid boys
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by nathans2101 View Post
    Belle-Clair Speedway - Any UPDATES from the UMP Summernationals race at the Belle-Clair Speedway tonight????
    PLEASE. UPDATES would great. Thanks
    im doing updates from every summernationals race man, just follow me up on twitter the link is www.twitter.com/DTR_Updates
    thanks!
    The Real Deal #71 !!

- "Like" My page on Facebook For all your Racing Updates and News from around the U.S.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DT...21114087946324

Quote Originally Posted by big willy View Post
    Wednesday night and promoters wonder why crowds suffer... Seriously having a sportsman and mod feature before the LM main. What are these people thinking???
    Exactly what I was thining sitting in the stands WTF are you guys thinking!!! We paid 25 bucks to get in the see the LMs and it would have been a great race if they would have run it after working the track before the features. Both the sportsman and mods races were good but the Lm feature was one groove on the bottom, some promoters dont have a freaking clue!!!!

That was a 40 lap green light race that put Kloos and Unzicker in a battle for the lead. Kloos took the lead from Moyer Jr. and had to hold off Unzicker for 25+ laps. Both drivers mad a great run upfront and ran though traffic easily.

Quote Originally Posted by reid boys View Post
    wenger isn't in the top 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyDog View Post
    Exactly what I was thining sitting in the stands WTF are you guys thinking!!! We paid 25 bucks to get in the see the LMs and it would have been a great race if they would have run it after working the track before the features. Both the sportsman and mods races were good but the Lm feature was one groove on the bottom, some promoters dont have a freaking clue!!!!
    Idk what the reasoning was last night, but one thing to remember is these guys gotta have time to work on cars between their races. Most LM guys are working on their cars from the time one race ends until their next one starts. Like I said, idk if that was the reason last night, but most times that's why they do it.

Arrow

Apparently, on July 14, Ryan Unzicker has been declared the winner....no press release....
    Racenut Rambles on Facebook