Default Doug "The Buzzard" Adkins laps field winning PRP

Congratulations Doug "The Buzzard" Adkins on your stellar win at PRP!

From all of us,

Steve, Janie, Chip & Kelly
    JANIE ESTES
    ESTES RACING ENGINES
    132 S. HENDREN WAY
    NICHOLASVILLE, KY. 40356
    www.estesracingengines.com
    "WE WILL NEVER FORGET"

Congats on the win Buzzard.

This is so silly every body knows he is cheating, you cant out run that many cars every week without cheating .HE GOT OUT RUN BAD FRIDAY NIGHT .Just at prp that is where they dont care the track owner lets him get away with a lot and dont say anything.Open your eyes i can see it real bad.Next race will be different UMP WHILL BE THERE . Todd robison will be the man to beat this year ?????????????????????????????????

Moler started 14th I believe and drove up to 4th? Yeah he got out run baddddddddd.

Give it a rest man, Adkins is one of the best around the midwest and if he was cheating he would have been caught by now. My suggestion to you is: Buy a car race with him and claim his motor if your so worried about it.

The way I see it is I have as many resources as he does, Not his fault that I cant afford all of them, but they are there.

Go Doug, you deseve to run good.

Just FYI- I started next to him in the feature at Moler and ran with him for 5 or 6 laps. When we had to start making moves to get around people he went to front and I went to the back. I would mess up and let people by and he would make the right move and get past people. Not alot of cheating to be had in making the right move and driving the right line. That's just good driving. I dont know him, I have only raced against him but get off his back. Also if you noticed, Moler had one of the best group of drivers I have seen in a long while. I believe 6 of the top 10 drivers won features at other tracks on Saturday and Sunday night.

Billy Cooper #64
    Wild Eggs Racing

i have raced aginst doug at prp for 15 years me and ben went to school together and i know them well doug isnt cheating he isnt a better driver then robison harmon dehart or a few others he just has his stuff together and most of all he has a ton more money in his cars do you guys have 2500 dollar shocks or 800 dollar bird cages he just out moneies a lot of these guys and at prp he has tested at prp on sundays a lot him and tim are friends and that helps alot...but robison and dehart are very fast this year its going to be interesting to see if these 3 can start close to each other it will be a good race..
    SIDEWAYS AND ALL JACKEDUP