Default Daytona yellow ?

Why was there a yellow thrown when Gordon ALMOST spun out ? He straightened it out and kept going and everyone else was still racing.

Why was there NOT a caution thrown (until as the leaders crossed the line) on the last lap when there were twenty some cars crashing in TWO seperate accidents ??? Had a caution been thrown for the first, the second might not have happened !!! The one thing NA$CAR will never be accused of is CONSISTENCY, and that is also the reason NA$CAR will never be considered a legitimate sport by REAL sports fans !!!!!!!!!

The yellow for Gordon was because of debris. Im glad they didnt throw the yellow right at the end. They were wrecking behind the pack.

What debris ??? He only spun out and never hit anything !!! Another of NA$CAR's famous phantom debris cautions !!! And yes, the accident was behind the LEAD pack, but what about the packs behind the two seperate wrecks ??? Don't they deserve a caution for the wreck they are about to come up on ??? Unless it was the LAST TWO cars that wrecked there were cars still BEHIND the wreck that deseve some safety consideration !!!! Since the field is FROZEN and set when the caution comes out after the white flag, was NA$CAR waiting for certain positions to change and then gonna throw the caution ??? LAST LAP or not, when their is a midpack multiple car wreck the caution HAS to be thrown and not twenty or thirty second after the fact !!!!

It just looked like as soon as Gordon started the spin the yellow was out.I dont watch nascar much because its just to boring and crap like that,,

Alot of you say you don't like nascar racing YET. you all watch, seems like every Sat. and Sun. just to be the 1st. one on here to complain about the race it self or something nascar did or dodn't do, or to say this is why I DON'T WATCH nascar racing. Just a thought, STOP WATCHING.... Problem solved..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by racer15B View Post
    Just a thought, STOP WATCHING.... Problem solved..

Great advice!
    That's what I did....works for me!!!
    Racenut Rambles on Facebook

Heres the wreck around the 5 min. mark. Gordon hit a few cars and had fender damage. Thats where the debris came from.
    http://www.speedtv.com//video/newest...357001/1#_vtop

What gets me is that he still finished 6th with only a green white checkered left in the race.
    Last edited by stevekinserfan; 07-03-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by racenut View Post
    Great advice!
    That's what I did....works for me!!!
    was there a nascar race last night its summer nationals time baby
    great racing both lates and mods

I just wish everyone would stop watching the talk show crap on the speed channel so they might put some real racing back on.now it's all nascar and moto cross crap.

Speed is a disappointment to say the least. What happened to the dirt track racing? What happened to USAC events? What to the racing period? Bunch stupid inane garbage about auctions and any boring junk they can come up with.

I watch Nascar, and I have one big gripe. Plate racing. It used to be simple minded. Now it is just a circus. Tearing up equipment. Racing in sets of two, and listening to Gordon rooting by our TV announcers. This is not stock racing. This is a dare devil show. Takes very little talent, Danica can even compete. The winner is the guy who has a partner willing to push him to the line. Of course the guy who pushes gets no credit. LOL
    BTW I just tune in to the last few laps to see the carnage and hope no one gets maimed.